Fewer arrests at the border ..

not that illegals arent trying to cross, Trumps just asleep at the wheel enforcing the law ..

Human trafficking tragedy comes amid fewer border arrests

And yet illegal border crossing are down 90% since the election.

Want to try and pull something different out of your ass?

Trump quit enforcing the law just so he could say illegal immigration was down just because of him.
just like he said he lowered the national debt his first month in office
it is down because of him and what he has said and anything put into motion by him,people outside the country know what goes on here through relatives here.....as soon as everyone gets lax again it will come up again,just like it always has....

what he has said ...... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trumps horseshit and $1 will get you a small cup of coffee at 711
how many illegals were you live siete?......and how many do you know enough to talk to,and i mean Spanish speakers?....or are you just another long line of people who just go by what they are told by that wonderful party they belong to?...

I live in Tx.

Trump quit enforcing the law just so he could say illegal immigration was down just because of him.
it is down because of him and what he has said and anything put into motion by him,people outside the country know what goes on here through relatives here.....as soon as everyone gets lax again it will come up again,just like it always has....

how many illegals were you live siete?......and how many do you know enough to talk to,and i mean Spanish speakers?....or are you just another long line of people who just go by what they are told by that wonderful party they belong to?...

I live in Tx.
do you speak spanish?.....here is what its like in S.Cal....

'You can't even walk anywhere without fearing you may get caught': Immigrants in U.S. illegally prepare for possible deportation
Trump Just Made Life Hell for Undocumented Immigrants - Los Angeles Magazine

at the end of his last term the Obama admin set record numbers arresting/deporting illegal aliens ...

Trump steps on the scene and automatically arrest numbers are cut in half simply because illegal aliens JUST QUIT COMING !

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

not in this lifetime derps and derpettes ... youre getting duped ,

TRUMP AND HIS MAGIC IMMIGRATION WAND !!!

SUCKERS.

Mexicans can't make a country as nice as White people do

This is what we sent him to do. Not by July 2017. Its a major task. But we trust it is going well by these signs.

Trump-Campaign-Promises-600x416.jpg

at the end of his last term the Obama admin set record numbers arresting/deporting illegal aliens ...

Trump steps on the scene and automatically arrest numbers are cut in half simply because illegal aliens JUST QUIT CONING !

SUCKERS.
No matter what, you claim we are being duped. I say you are lying, each and everyday.

Last edited:
These Liberals get dumber every day.......

Laughed my ass off just at the title of the thread.

At the end of his last term... Obama decided to follow the law!! :) Surely you were staring at your shoelaces when you made that admission?

After years of ignoring the law to import Mexicans Hussein Obama, at the very end of his term as you say, banned Gambians and Tanzanians from entering the country. lol

I wonder why he waited to the end of his eight years...when Trump was standing before huge crowds screaming ":build the wall"...hmmmm.

not that illegals arent trying to cross, Trumps just asleep at the wheel enforcing the law ..

Human trafficking tragedy comes amid fewer border arrests

Nancy Pelosi press release

Pelosi Remarks at Roundtable Discussion on Trump’s Dangerous Immigration and Refugee Executive Actions in San Francisco

"Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi held an immigration and refugee roundtable discussion with community leaders today to discuss solutions for how San Francisco can combat President Trump’s immigration policies including the unconstitutional Muslim and refugee ban and immoral ICE raids that separate hard-working immigrant families."

Anybody like siete got a complaint about immigration enforement?

If we had a wall there might have been a check point and these people might be alive. The left encourages this type of thing to happen by not protecting our borders and fighting every attempt to completely enforce immigration laws of the USA.

Thanks Libtards for you assistance in the deaths of these people in the name of PC.:clap2:There is a reason for immigration laws and this is just one example of why we need to have our laws enforced. At least two kids were in that truck, I hope they survived.
There are several check points leading up out the the RGV valley, but I don't know if they came that way. The one I have passed through several times is located at the south part of the King Ranch.
With about 100 people in the back of the truck I doubt the went through any check point although I wish they had, maybe the 9 who died would be alive right now. I know it seems like a huge task but all of the border should be walled off and more check points installed. There shouldn't be any gap in the border because this type of thing keeps happening.

If we had a wall there might have been a check point and these people might be alive. The left encourages this type of thing to happen by not protecting our borders and fighting every attempt to completely enforce immigration laws of the USA.

Thanks Libtards for you assistance in the deaths of these people in the name of PC.:clap2:There is a reason for immigration laws and this is just one example of why we need to have our laws enforced. At least two kids were in that truck, I hope they survived.
There are several check points leading up out the the RGV valley, but I don't know if they came that way. The one I have passed through several times is located at the south part of the King Ranch.
With about 100 people in the back of the truck I doubt the went through any check point although I wish they had, maybe the 9 who died would be alive right now. I know it seems like a huge task but all of the border should be walled off and more check points installed. There shouldn't be any gap in the border because this type of thing keeps happening.
Sorry, but a big truck would have had to go through the check point. Perhaps the were hidden?

I live in Tx.
A sad condition indeed.

so where was Trump ? spending $10 million on a golf weekend ?

his magic wand should be dialed in to check trucks.

Would you like Senator Dick Durbins office phone so you can call and explain that Trump is "asleep at the wheel" and he is getting worked up over nothing?

"These executive orders, which have dramatic implications for our immigration system, are inconsistent with America's heritage as a nation of immigrants and a safe haven for those fleeing persecution," Durbin wrote in the letter.
Durbin pointed to a series of orders the president has issued on immigration, including Trump's controversial order barring refugees and people from seven predominately Muslim countries from entering the U.S. and the president's order to build a wall along the country's southern border.

Durbin calls for Senate hearings on Trump's immigration orders

I know, the truck driver was driving a truck that could swim, or leap over bridges.

Trump steps on the scene and automatically arrest numbers are cut in half simply because illegal aliens JUST QUIT COMING !

SUCKERS.
so obama deported a 100 and a hundred more came across the next week,big fucking deal.....you never saw any articles in the paper about illegals fearing going outside during his time like i just showed you did you?....

Forum List

Back