CDZ Fetus is Human. Abortion is Murder. So are sperms. Still I think it should be legal

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Life is NOT sacred.

Nothing is.

Life of Bill Gates, obviously worth far more than life of those worthless thieves and burglars.

What about your own life? Would you value others' life as much as you value your own life? Of course not. Check your medical bills. When is the last time you willingly pay for someone else' surgery. Why wouldn't you pay for someone else' doctor? Because their life means little to you.

When my grandma died, I didn't have enough money. My richer uncle paid for her medical condition. But we sort of know. She's old. She gonna die anyway. Her life doesn't worth that much to "prolong and prolong". It's a sad fact. We all love my grandma. But we know that life value have limit. Not that we can prolong her life too actually.

It motivates me to get richer and richer. One day, I too will die. If a doctor told me that my medical bill is $1 million, I would rather inherit that $1 million to my children than continue living.

Life has economic value.

A fetus may be humans. However, like small start up, the valuation is too small. It's not going to cause too much deviation from optimum allocation of resources if we let fetus die.

A fetus of a welfare parasite is just a very worthless humans.

Now, why do we think that life is sacred. It has some good precedent. Imagine if we assign economic value to all life. Imagine if Bill Gates murder GDP and his lawyers argue in court that GDP's life is worthless anyway.

If we allow this to happen, many politicians, that can gladly collect millions of dollars from corruption, will get away with too many murders. Those protesting it will be poor and their lawyers can argue that the life is worthless anyway. Imagine if you can make $1 billion corrupting people and some victim protest? You can kill the person, pay $1 million and collect $999 million in profit. Well, in real life, it's really done you know. But obviously we don't want to tolerate that. So we simply have this simple rule that murder is not okay.

This precedent do not go all the way to fetus. Fetus do not have politically incorrect opinion. Fetus are easily replaceable. And the parents decide the abortion.

Why would the parents decide the abortion? Because the parents themselves know that the extra life on their own gene pool extension do not worth the money.

If their own parents do not value the fetus life, why should the rest of us do?

Abortion is like suicide. It's their own gene pool they are terminating.

Now if a robber kick a pregnant woman causing abortion, I think that robber should be killed. That's another story.

I can continue the logic all the way. Masturbation is murder. Sperms are humans. So is skin cells. So what? Those are cheap humans. There is no clear limit on when something cross boundary.

Sperms become fetus, become babies, become school children, become businessmen.

The same way ideas become small start up, become business, become large businesses. There isn't any clear line oh this is where idea is a business with valuation.

There is a continuity of valuation that societies pay when something is killed. Fetus are simply cheap. More expensive than sperms but cheaper than babies or GDP.

Life is NOT sacred.

Nothing is.

Life of Bill Gates, obviously worth far more than life of those worthless thieves and burglars.

What about your own life? Would you value others' life as much as you value your own life? Of course not. Check your medical bills. When is the last time you willingly pay for someone else' surgery. Why wouldn't you pay for someone else' doctor? Because their life means little to you.

When my grandma died, I didn't have enough money. My richer uncle paid for her medical condition. But we sort of know. She's old. She gonna die anyway. Her life doesn't worth that much to "prolong and prolong". It's a sad fact. We all love my grandma. But we know that life value have limit. Not that we can prolong her life too actually.

It motivates me to get richer and richer. One day, I too will die. If a doctor told me that my medical bill is $1 million, I would rather inherit that $1 million to my children than continue living.

Life has economic value.

A fetus may be humans. However, like small start up, the valuation is too small. It's not going to cause too much deviation from optimum allocation of resources if we let fetus die.

A fetus of a welfare parasite is just a very worthless humans.

Now, why do we think that life is sacred. It has some good precedent. Imagine if we assign economic value to all life. Imagine if Bill Gates murder GDP and his lawyers argue in court that GDP's life is worthless anyway.

If we allow this to happen, many politicians, that can gladly collect millions of dollars from corruption, will get away with too many murders. Those protesting it will be poor and their lawyers can argue that the life is worthless anyway. Imagine if you can make $1 billion corrupting people and some victim protest? You can kill the person, pay $1 million and collect $999 million in profit. Well, in real life, it's really done you know. But obviously we don't want to tolerate that. So we simply have this simple rule that murder is not okay.

This precedent do not go all the way to fetus. Fetus do not have politically incorrect opinion. Fetus are easily replaceable. And the parents decide the abortion.

Why would the parents decide the abortion? Because the parents themselves know that the extra life on their own gene pool extension do not worth the money.

If their own parents do not value the fetus life, why should the rest of us do?

Abortion is like suicide. It's their own gene pool they are terminating.

Now if a robber kick a pregnant woman causing abortion, I think that robber should be killed. That's another story.

I can continue the logic all the way. Masturbation is murder. Sperms are humans. So is skin cells. So what? Those are cheap humans. There is no clear limit on when something cross boundary.

Sperms become fetus, become babies, become school children, become businessmen.

The same way ideas become small start up, become business, become large businesses. There isn't any clear line oh this is where idea is a business with valuation.

There is a continuity of valuation that societies pay when something is killed. Fetus are simply cheap. More expensive than sperms but cheaper than babies or GDP.
So, male masturbation is Murder?

So, male masturbation is Murder?
CDZ.jpg
In that case, I guess we have to imprison the Catholics for their "impure thoughts"...... and subsequent "wet dreams".

Now wait a minute. If you donate said sperm cells to a woman isn't their fate in her hands?
CDZ.jpg
Hmmmmm. It's the term "donate" that worries me. You're not allowed to donate a child, are you? You can give a child up for adoption, but not donate it. So maybe in future it will be necessary to give up your sperm for adoption rather than donate it? And the sperm bank will need to change its' name to sperm nursery.
spinning.gif

I mean there is nothing sacred between any "stage" of development. Sperm becomes fetus. Fetus become big fetus. Then become baby. Then becomes a child. Then teenager. Then graduate from law school. Then become Potus.

I think POTUS is the sacred line there. Trying to kill POTUS is illegal last time I check.

Seriously. What I mean is there is increasing "valuation" of life in all humans.

Most humans are worthless for so many people.

I too am aware that most people find my life worthless because of my libertarian opinions. They are probably happy if I am killed. I too see their life as worthless.

In fact, the worthlessness of life for most people is the very exact reason why we criminalize murder. If murder isn't criminal we would have killed each other because so many of others' life are worthless to us anyway. If all of us value each others' life like we value our own, we don't need laws.

If I can kill this guy and grab his wallet and I can get away with it, why shouldn't I? Oh I get death penalty if I do so. Okay you live. I am not that extreme actually. I know most people are. Really.

Now, if a fetus is worthy. We should ask our self. Worthy for who? Is it worthy for someone with enough political clout to change shit? No. That means unworthy.

I mean there is nothing sacred between any "stage" of development. Sperm becomes fetus. Fetus become big fetus. Then become baby. Then becomes a child. Then teenager. Then graduate from law school. Then become Potus.

I think POTUS is the sacred line there. Trying to kill POTUS is illegal last time I check.

Seriously. What I mean is there is increasing "valuation" of life in all humans.

Most humans are worthless for so many people.

I too am aware that most people find my life worthless because of my libertarian opinions. They are probably happy if I am killed. I too see their life as worthless.

In fact, the worthlessness of life for most people is the very exact reason why we criminalize murder. If murder isn't criminal we would have killed each other because so many of others' life are worthless to us anyway. If all of us value each others' life like we value our own, we don't need laws.

If I can kill this guy and grab his wallet and I can get away with it, why shouldn't I? Oh I get death penalty if I do so. Okay you live. I am not that extreme actually. I know most people are. Really.

Now, if a fetus is worthy. We should ask our self. Worthy for who? Is it worthy for someone with enough political clout to change shit? No. That means unworthy.
Sperms a gamete, not a human. 23 chromosomes vs 46... big difference. And valuing some human life over others is not at all a libertarian principle. I don't think you know what a libertarian is. You should practice more than just primary levels of thinking, and not spew every hapless thought that comes to your mind...and then call it truth.

Forum List

Back