Fetterman blames poor debate performance on closed caption machine “filled with errors”. Nexstar and Mods say Fetterman is lying

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is terrible. Nexstar should sue the Fetterman campaign for damaging their reputation.

Fetterman LIED about the performance of the closed caption equipment to try to excise his horrible debate performance.

Nexstar MUST sue for a retraction and apology at a minimum.

Fetterman and the DNC have deep pockets….Nexstar should go after them.

This is terrible. Nexstar should sue the Fetterman campaign for damaging their reputation.

Fetterman LIED about the performance of the closed caption equipment to try to excise his horrible debate performance.

I don't think they will. . probably just as leftist

Computers do NOT lie and cannot be tampered with, just ask Dominion.

Let's say they were. Would anyone want a politician that can't wing it and get through it? Would any average American want a politician that can only read from a teleprompter and is unable to talk off the cuff?

Every single time something doesn't go a democrats way they immediately jump to "it's someone else's fault".

Am I the only one that was raised to admit when something is your fault?

I'd have almost had a shred of respect for fetterman if he just said "I tried really hard and I can't do this. I should stop so someone more capable can take my place".

Did Nexstar make him say "I do support fracking. And, I don't, I don't—I support fracking, and I stand, and I do support fracking."

Fetterman lost the election last night...
“I agree with every word I ever said except for the substantive words that I later refused to stand behind.”

I think that’s what Fetterman’s monster would say if he could communicate.

But it would still be gibberish.

Forum List

Back