FEMINISTS: What Do They REALLY Want?

feminists think that all women can do as they please and that any mistakes they make (or crimes they commit) is the fault of the first man who happens to be in the vicinity.
sisi3.gif

That is utter bullshit. A woman somewhere has obviously blamed you for something that you, indeed, did. And you don't like it.
Shall I put you on 'ignore status' or will you be regaining your senses eventually? Assuming that you possessed sense at one time.
Well that sure explains what you're talking about. Crystal.

amusing....i think the womens lib movement liberated men....suddenly women are equal and men could just walk away....in the 50s and 60s a man was shamed for not taking care of his family...women's lib freed men in that way
I always say the sexual revolution is over, and the men won.

I always say the sexual revolution is over, and the men won.
That was funny. I think that some men did win actually, but when the shit hit the fan they went underground and left the rest of us men up to our eyeballs in the shit. And that's what we have right now, as I explained in the OP.

Anyway, the sexual revolution, women's liberation, and equality were all worthy things to strive for. Feminism is however, NOT. It is a scourge.
burn-house.gif

Feminism is not and never was about Equality. Feminism is to Womens Liberation what Reparations are to the Civil Rights crowd. It's about punishing the other side for hundreds or thousands of years of "unacceptable" conduct.

Feminism is not and never was about Equality.
Agreed.

Feminism is to Womens Liberation what Reparations are to the Civil Rights crowd. It's about punishing the other side for hundreds or thousands of years of "unacceptable" conduct.
Wrong. Civil rights reparation was about holding government to its' own creed, not punishing anyone. And as far as feminism, there is no 'other side' to punish. This is 2016. Maybe you think we should gas the whole population of Germany because of what Hitler and the Nazis did 70 years ago?

Wrong. Civil rights reparation was about holding government to its' own creed, not punishing anyone. And as far as feminism, there is no 'other side' to punish. This is 2016. Maybe you think we should gas the whole population of Germany because of what Hitler and the Nazis did 70 years ago?

What was done to those slaves was culturally and legally acceptable at the time. So no payment is necessary. Especially since no slaves or slave owners are still alive.

Like reparations, Feminism is about punishing people in the here and now for the supposed crimes of their forefathers. For the stupidity of that reason alone, never mind basic common sense, both Reparations and Feminism are ludicrous concepts.

What was done to those slaves was culturally and legally acceptable at the time.
As was Apartheid in the RSA, yes.

Like reparations, Feminism is about punishing people in the here and now for the supposed crimes of their forefathers. For the stupidity of that reason alone, never mind basic common sense, both Reparations and Feminism are ludicrous concepts.
Forgive me for misunderstanding your previous reply .... I mean, from whose point of view you meant it to represent.

The feminist movement is about a lot of things...and has caused far more problems than it has "fixed things." Period.
Like what?

The feminist movement is only for the benefit of certain women ... those that toe the party line...and I'm not talking about the Democratic party. They have abased those women whose choice is to be a stay-at-home mom and housewife. A result of that has been the ultimate breakup of the family structure. The feminists may or (more likely) may not have any children ... at best a token child. Feminism has made it en vogue for men to become "househusbands" - in a way - emasculating them. Is there anything wrong with a man changing diapers or cooking? No. Is there anything wrong with a woman working outside the home? No. But the feminist movement has made an ugly spectacle of the mess. Take a hard look at the last couple generations of kids who are basically "lost." The abortion issue has a whole lot less to do with a woman's right to make decisions about her body than it has to do with birth control. In the workplace feminists treat other women who they consider "beneath" them like shit...and they do the same damned thing to men. The list goes on and on.

I LOVE it when a man opens a door for me and I always thank them. I wouldn't dream of saying, "You bastard, I can open the damned door for myself!!!"

FEMINISTS: What Do They REALLY Want?

I'd kind of like an IPA and an extra day off at this very moment.

Feminist expect to do anything they like and suffer no consequences for their misdeeds.

Not true. I expect to do what I want, go where I want, think what I want and accept responsibility for both my successes and my failings.

They think they have all rights because our great-grandfathers didn't realize that our great-grandmothers' house work was as important as his work in the brick factory.

I simply have all the rights you do.

We still get the short end of the stick when it comes to our children after a divorce.

The children get the short end of the stick when it comes to divorce. Every time. It's either about the children or it's about you.

they want to be able to say and do things that would get a man punched in the mouth, w/o getting punched, b/c you can't hit 'females'. (side note; the rule is; don't hit ladies. fems are not ladies)

No. What I will not tolerate is a man that uses intimidation tactics because I am a female. I will not put up with that shit. I fuck back.

they want to scream at man for holding the door then shame them for not changing the flat tire.

Why would I scream at someone for holding the door open for me? These are the rules. If I get to the door first, I open the door. If you have packages, a child or are pushing a stroller or wheelchair, I open the door. If we are on the train and you are older than me, have a disability, have a child or two or packages then I give you my seat. Not because of my gender or your gender but because this is how you treat people.

They want to have kids, walk away with the kids, demand money for their support and support laws that give the father 0 chance at custody.

I've met women like that but they really don't support any laws. In fact, they don't want child support on the books that way they can demand what they want and withhold visitation until they get what they want. They aren't married though. They pull this shit until the guy gets an attorney and (sometimes) demands a paternity test to get added to the birth certificate and then take her to court to get something legal. If necessary they can show they are more stable with a job and housing. That's not feminism. It's douchebaggery.

they want to be able to say and do things that would get a man punched in the mouth, w/o getting punched, b/c you can't hit 'females'. (side note; the rule is; don't hit ladies. fems are not ladies)

No. What I will not tolerate is a man that uses intimidation tactics because I am a female. I will not put up with that shit. I fuck back.

they want to scream at man for holding the door then shame them for not changing the flat tire.

Why would I scream at someone for holding the door open for me? These are the rules. If I get to the door first, I open the door. If you have packages, a child or are pushing a stroller or wheelchair, I open the door. If we are on the train and you are older than me, have a disability, have a child or two or packages then I give you my seat. Not because of my gender or your gender but because this is how you treat people.

They want to have kids, walk away with the kids, demand money for their support and support laws that give the father 0 chance at custody.

I've met women like that but they really don't support any laws. In fact, they don't want child support on the books that way they can demand what they want and withhold visitation until they get what they want. They aren't married though. They pull this shit until the guy gets an attorney and (sometimes) demands a paternity test to get added to the birth certificate and then take her to court to get something legal. If necessary they can show they are more stable with a job and housing. That's not feminism. It's douchebaggery.
suck it up, that's equality

you know damn well it happens, don't bullshit me.

you know some fucked up people.

The feminist movement is only for the benefit of certain women ... those that toe the party line...and I'm not talking about the Democratic party. They have abased those women whose choice is to be a stay-at-home mom and housewife. A result of that has been the ultimate breakup of the family structure. The feminists may or (more likely) may not have any children ... at best a token child. Feminism has made it en vogue for men to become "househusbands" - in a way - emasculating them. Is there anything wrong with a man changing diapers or cooking? No. Is there anything wrong with a woman working outside the home? No. But the feminist movement has made an ugly spectacle of the mess. Take a hard look at the last couple generations of kids who are basically "lost." The abortion issue has a whole lot less to do with a woman's right to make decisions about her body than it has to do with birth control. In the workplace feminists treat other women who they consider "beneath" them like shit...and they do the same damned thing to men. The list goes on and on.

I LOVE it when a man opens a door for me and I always thank them. I wouldn't dream of saying, "You bastard, I can open the damned door for myself!!!"
Christ! You said that really well! I don't think you missed anything either.

My only criticism is your pointing the finger at the Republican party. To me there is no difference between the 2 parties and I don't believe for a fleeting second that either government will change anything at all. We've seen Bush Baby Jr. (who's Republican) ......... and we've also seen Obama who is not only Democrat but is even black. There have been both educated men and idiots in the White House - no difference there either. So what have learned ... or should have learned? Education doesn't matter - race doesn't matter - political party doesn't matter. What's next to try? A woman? Maybe yes, but she'd have to be either Republican or Democrat and we already know it doesn't matter. They'll have to bring in an Asian, an Indian, a Latino, a farmer (ooops, you already had Jimmy Carter), a factory worker, a college professor, an astronaut, an athlete, a homosexual, a transvestite, a lesbian, a trans-gender, a Jew (oops, you already had Franklin D. Rosenfeldt), a Muslim (a real Muslim next time), a Hindu, a Buddhist, etc. None will make any difference but introducing and speculating on little differences like that is the drug to keep the population placid for a term or two. The problem with feminism will have to be solved by the common citizen. Da gubment ain't gonna' do jack shit fo ya'.

Back to Feminism. Yes, you really spelled it out nicely. Feminism is all of those things you said it is.
thumbs-up.gif

No. It's not equality. It's a nutbag who thinks sheer size, gender, and screaming is the right to intimidate.

It's a myth.

It's this thinking that just because everything is hunky dorey today then it will be hunky dory tomorrow. So you have a woman who has just given birth and dad is not on the birth certificate. She says you can see the baby as much as you want. Translated into "when it's convenient" . The guy brings supplies when asked or gives money at request or by the month or whatever that little arrangement is. The guy may not be very happy with her parenting but has zip control of the situation. A few years down the road and the guy meets someone he really, really likes and decides he wants to play house. The money faucet is effectively slowed down .........in that he is no longer on call and he decides he is ready to build a life and is managing his money. So baby's momma does not like that and several games are getting played. One is I am going to make your life a living hell and you can't see your kid and I don't like your girlfriend. If the guy tries to exert any control then she says your name is not on the birth certificate. If she receives some kind of state aid then the state comes looking for the dad to force him to pay child support. He was already doing that but he can't really prove it. So, now it's a process.
I have seen dad's with full custody. I have seen custody arrangements with six months to a year spent with one parent and the next six months or year with the other. I have seen the individual that makes more money and has more stable housing win custody of the kids.

Last edited:

No. It's not equality. It's a nutbag who thinks sheer size, gender, and screaming is the right to intimidate.

It's a myth.

It's this thinking that just because everything is hunky dorey today then it will be hunky dory tomorrow. So you have a woman who has just given birth and dad is not on the birth certificate. She says you can see the baby as much as you want. Translated into "when it's convenient" . The guy brings supplies when asked or gives money at request or by the month or whatever that little arrangement is. The guy may not be very happy with her parenting but has zip control of the situation. A few years down the road and the guy meets someone he really, really likes and decides he wants to play house. The money faucet is effectively slowed down .........in that he is no longer on call and he decides he is ready to build a life and is managing his money. So baby's momma does not like that and several games are getting played. One is I am going to make your life a living hell and you can't see your kid and I don't like your girlfriend. If the guy tries to exert any control then she says your name is not on the birth certificate. If she receives some kind of state aid then the state comes looking for the dad to force him to pay child support. He was already doing that but he can't really prove it. So, now it's a process.
I have seen dad's with full custody. I have seen custody arrangements with six months to a year spent with one parent and the next six months or year with the other. I have seen the individual that makes more money and has more stable housing win custody of the kids.
we do it to each other, welcome to the club of getting equal treatment

not a myth, I was standing there.

It's a myth.

Damn .... you're good!
hats_off.gif

Forum List

Back