Feminist Anti-Brexit Cabinet Destroys Itself

Right the guy is so out there he starts by saying lets not use Twitter because they could de-platform him.

So that has to get you start thinking what is this guy saying that gets that bad...

Here is the maker of this video:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Benjamin

Benjamin is also known for his 2016 remarks about rape and a female Member of Parliament, Jess Phillips. In response to her complaint that she frequently received rape threats from men online, Benjamin tweeted to her, "I wouldn't even rape you."

So is this the guy you want to be listening too, he supports Tommy Robinson who is just admitted white supremacist...

By the way he is critising a mp of party which has one seat in the 650 seat UK parliament...

If you support this guy please be consistent... Go home and tell your wife she is a whore and never leave the kitchen...

Fun factl nazi's were not feminist:
oh shut up, you fucking Nazi...feminazis use the same methods as Nazis...if you have no clue, than better keep your mouth shut

Temper, temper.
yes, cause we are at a point, where the looney left is just not tolerable anymore....who in their right mind has not heard of the term "feminazi" and why it has been created? why is the left so cluelss and stupid? If this continues, I'll be running out of crayons in my afford to explain even the easiest things...it should be embarrassing for the left, to have people that are so dumb...but apparently, it's not...

Right the guy is so out there he starts by saying lets not use Twitter because they could de-platform him.

So that has to get you start thinking what is this guy saying that gets that bad...

Benjamin is also known for his 2016 remarks about rape and a female Member of Parliament, Jess Phillips. In response to her complaint that she frequently received rape threats from men online, Benjamin tweeted to her, "I wouldn't even rape you."

So is this the guy you want to be listening too, he supports Tommy Robinson who is just admitted white supremacist...

By the way he is critising a mp of party which has one seat in the 650 seat UK parliament...

If you support this guy please be consistent... Go home and tell your wife she is a whore and never leave the kitchen...
your stupid post proofs the point again, comrade....you leftist little Nazis just run with the crowd, eh? Hitler would be proud! I guess in your eyes, the members of the "white rose" had it coming as well...after all, they too critized the ruling elite of leftist fascists...you people are disgusting

oh shut up, you fucking Nazi...feminazis use the same methods as Nazis...if you have no clue, than better keep your mouth shut

Temper, temper.
yes, cause we are at a point, where the looney left is just not tolerable anymore....who in their right mind has not heard of the term "feminazi" and why it has been created? why is the left so cluelss and stupid? If this continues, I'll be running out of crayons in my afford to explain even the easiest things...it should be embarrassing for the left, to have people that are so dumb...but apparently, it's not...

I'm sure most people have heard the term. But, as my learned colleague was attempting to show, using the Nazi epitaph to describe people who disagree with you is wrong on a couple of levels. First, it's not accurate. Second, it demeans the victims of the Nazis by equating a much lesser evil as morally equivalent to the Nazis.

Describing feminists as Nazis is just as silly, and off-putting, as describing President Trump as a Nazi... and just ans inaccurate.

If you have to make an argument, making without invoking the specter of the Nazis. Reasonable people will be more likely to listen to your argument.

Dude. What the fuck?

First of all, that other people might deplatform him is not evidence that he is a bad person. It is evidence THEY AND YOU are bad people.

The rest of your shit is even worse shit.

That certainly is a better way to deal with them than letting them destroy the country.

your stupid post proofs the point again, comrade....you leftist little Nazis just run with the crowd, eh? Hitler would be proud! I guess in your eyes, the members of the "white rose" had it coming as well...after all, they too critized the ruling elite of leftist fascists...you people are disgusting

Listen you idiot...

The guy who made this video is a a supporter of Tommy Robinson who is a fucking NAZI....

So you are the one whop posted the video of a supporter of him...

Tommy Robinson and UKIP recruit Polish Nazis as personal security

So you are just trying to cover up posting material from a NAZI by accusing everyone else of being a NAZI....

Dude. What the fuck?

First of all, that other people might deplatform him is not evidence that he is a bad person. It is evidence THEY AND YOU are bad people.

He supports a NAZI... A far right thug...

upload_2019-8-15_16-48-35.jpeg
salutes.png
salute.jpg

These are at EDL Marches...

Temper, temper.

I'm sure most people have heard the term. But, as my learned colleague was attempting to show, using the Nazi epitaph to describe people who disagree with you is wrong on a couple of levels. First, it's not accurate. Second, it demeans the victims of the Nazis by equating a much lesser evil as morally equivalent to the Nazis.

Describing feminists as Nazis is just as silly, and off-putting, as describing President Trump as a Nazi... and just ans inaccurate.

If you have to make an argument, making without invoking the specter of the Nazis. Reasonable people will be more likely to listen to your argument.
But when they use Nazi tactics of Bullying and Labeling and Propaganda and Violence as a form of Protest, and Dehumanizing their Opponents, and Weaponizing Government against Political Enemies, they indeed should be referred to as Nazis.

Listen you idiot...

The guy who made this video is a a supporter of Tommy Robinson who is a fucking NAZI....

So you are the one whop posted the video of a supporter of him...

Tommy Robinson and UKIP recruit Polish Nazis as personal security

So you are just trying to cover up posting material from a NAZI by accusing everyone else of being a NAZI....

HAHAHAHAHA....the Irish left turd cuck says I'm a Nazi...BUAHAHAHA....yeah right,mate..whatever....everyone who isn't a sell out left cuck like you is of course a Nazi...fuck off...tell us, how Ireland is doing, being the little pet of the EU?

Sure, you hate Tommy Robinson...after all, he exposed those muslim grooming gangs and that is something, a left cuck like you can't tolerate...fuck off, antifa-Nazi

Last edited:

Temper, temper.

But when they use Nazi tactics of Bullying and Labeling and Propaganda and Violence as a form of Protest, and Dehumanizing their Opponents, and Weaponizing Government against Political Enemies, they indeed should be referred to as Nazis.

If the Jackboot fits, then wear it.

Listen you idiot...

He is not a fucking nazi, and even if he was, jailing him for having the wrong ideas, still makes him a political prisoner, and the people doing the jailing the bad guy.

Dude. What the fuck?

He supports a NAZI... A far right thug...

View attachment 274511
salutes.png
salute.jpg

These are at EDL Marches...

Didn't he leave that years ago, because they were trending racist?

Forum List

Back