Female Mountie keeps her job after groping a fellow B.C. officer twice Social Sharing

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Not only are the male officers still working after taxpayers settled for hundreds of millions, it seems the females are doing the same.

Canada is one hell of a backwater nation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...-groping-a-fellow-b-c-officer-twice-1.5642837

A B.C. Mountie who fondled the genitals of one of her fellow constables, groped his thigh and made inappropriate sexual comments to him has lost 20 days of pay and 10 vacation days.

Because of her discreditable conduct, Campbell River Const. Valerie Little will also be ineligible for promotion for two years, has to work under supervision for one year and is restricted from working in the same detachment as the man she groped, according to a January decision from the RCMP's conduct board.

"I find that a reasonable person in society, with knowledge of all the relevant circumstances, including the realities of policing in general and the RCMP in particular, would view Const. Little's actions as likely to bring discredit to the force," Josée Thibault wrote in the board's decision.

But Thibault said Little's actions don't meet the bar for firing, because the officer has shown "potential to reform or rehabilitate" by completing a university degree and consulting with a psychologist every week.

At the time of the sexual violations, Little was a new recruit in the Vernon detachment and worked alongside the male victim, who is referred to as Const. A.F. in the decision.

Little groped A.F. without his consent on two separate occasions between late 2009 and early 2010, according to the decision.

Not only are the male officers still working after taxpayers settled for hundreds of millions, it seems the females are doing the same.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...-groping-a-fellow-b-c-officer-twice-1.5642837

A B.C. Mountie who fondled the genitals of one of her fellow constables, groped his thigh and made inappropriate sexual comments to him has lost 20 days of pay and 10 vacation days.

Because of her discreditable conduct, Campbell River Const. Valerie Little will also be ineligible for promotion for two years, has to work under supervision for one year and is restricted from working in the same detachment as the man she groped, according to a January decision from the RCMP's conduct board.

"I find that a reasonable person in society, with knowledge of all the relevant circumstances, including the realities of policing in general and the RCMP in particular, would view Const. Little's actions as likely to bring discredit to the force," Josée Thibault wrote in the board's decision.

But Thibault said Little's actions don't meet the bar for firing, because the officer has shown "potential to reform or rehabilitate" by completing a university degree and consulting with a psychologist every week.

At the time of the sexual violations, Little was a new recruit in the Vernon detachment and worked alongside the male victim, who is referred to as Const. A.F. in the decision.

Little groped A.F. without his consent on two separate occasions between late 2009 and early 2010, according to the decision.

Jeez. I can only wish this happened to me, especially if she was hot. Was the female mountie hot? LOL. :)
I had this same issue in 1995 with a woman who liked to "grab junk". She..erm...well..wasn't...erm..appealing.
She was just belligerent. And she eventually got canned because of it.

He shoulda told her to drop and suck his dick.
Once done he shoulda told her thank you for your service,dropped his hanky and walked away.

LOL...this shit does happen.
When I was bartending in my early 20's a police dispatcher chick invited me out to her car to do a couple lines.
Once we did a few lines she started with the fondling.
Her being a bit under my standards I wasnt very receptive.
She mistook my reluctance for shyness and told me she wouldnt bite.
I was like.Hey no worries thanks for the bump I'll have a drink ready for you inside.
She never came back for the drink.

Forum List

Back