Female Arab student in Israel marvels at its freedom and diversity. So, no apartheid, after all. Got it.

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
Sumaiiah Almheiri, the first Arab woman from United Arab Emirates to attend university in Israel.

“When I arrived, I saw how beautiful the country is. I saw the diversity of the society. I saw the Arabs and Jews sitting together. It was mind-blowing!”

When your goal is to end the only nation-state of the Jewish people, any lie will do because there is always a massive number of people in every generation who WANT the Jews punished, humiliated, and ultimately, slaughtered. Sadly, that includes a huge percentage of US Jewry. I saw a piece today marveling that Netanyahu really disliked, even hated, American Jews. Go figure...

Female Arab student in Israel marvels at its freedom and diversity. So, no apartheid, after all. Got it.​

You can pretend all you like Israel is not confining Palestinians to its own version of Bantustans. Everyone else will continue to point and laugh.

I bet you don't even know what a Bantustan is, while you wibble about what is and what is not apartheid.

Forum List

Back