Felon who was at wheel of killer self driving car............

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This is the driver who was behind the wheel of a self-driving Uber car when it hit and killed a pedestrian - in a mugshot taken when she was serving a felony sentence for attempted armed robbery.
Felon who was at wheel of killer self-driving Uber car | Daily Mail Online

Well when you see this thing you will instantly say this takes the cake and FRUIT CAKE ARIZONA WANTS TO GIVE ILLEGALS A DRIVERS LICENSE., they can't drive even having one. Oh wait the AI driverless car did it not the driver.

While I think more thought should have been put into these self driving cars before rolling them out, in my opinion more has been made out of this story than necessary. The driver was going 5 MPH under the speed limit, said the pedestrian came out of nowhere, and video from the car supports her claim. It happens in self controlled vehicles all the time, yet this is the first such incident since these cars were rolled out 2 years ago.

This is the driver who was behind the wheel of a self-driving Uber car when it hit and killed a pedestrian - in a mugshot taken when she was serving a felony sentence for attempted armed robbery.
Felon who was at wheel of killer self-driving Uber car | Daily Mail Online

Well when you see this thing you will instantly say this takes the cake and FRUIT CAKE ARIZONA WANTS TO GIVE ILLEGALS A DRIVERS LICENSE., they can't drive even having one. Oh wait the AI driverless car did it not the driver.
/----/ It reminds me of this historic footnote on the first "motorcars" back in 1900
Red flag traffic laws - Wikipedia
Red flag traffic laws - Wikipedia
Red flag laws were laws in the United Kingdom and the United States enacted in the late 19th century, requiring drivers of early automobiles to take certain safety precautions, including waving a red flag in front of the vehicle as a warning. Red flag law in the United Kingdom[edit]. Main article: Locomotive Acts. In United ...
1234.jpg

Forum List

Back