Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign, But There Are Rumors

Discussion in 'Politics' started by toomuchtime_, May 19, 2017.

1. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,598
    Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), pressed twice by CNN's Wolf Blitzer for evidence, said she still has seen none that would show collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"There are all kinds of rumors around, there are newspaper stories, but that's not necessarily evidence," she said.

WOLF BLITZER, CNN: The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me -- and I am quoting you now -- you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?

SEN. FEINSTEIN: Well, no -- no, it hasn't...

BLITZER: But, I just want to be precise, Senator. In all of the -- you have had access from the Intelligence Committee, from the Judiciary Committee, all of the access you have had to very sensitive information, so far you have not seen any evidence of collusion, is that right?

SEN. FEINSTEIN: Well, evidence that would establish that there's collusion. There are all kinds of rumors around, there are newspaper stories, but that's not necessarily evidence.
    Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign, But There Are Rumors

Apparently even CNN is beginning to realize how bogus this whole Russia thing is.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,727
    Well clearly Ms Feinstein needs to be sent to Liberal re-education camp since she is just talking crazy talk. Otherwise known to non-Liberals as Truth.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,170
    Proves Trump right about fake news.

• Winner Winner x 1