Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Remember folks, it is them and then it is us. Why the rank and file Liberals and Conservatives can't unite against what is happening is really, really sad.

Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials | The Weekly Standard

Not everyone will have to abide by Senator Dianne Feinstein's gun control bill. If the proposed legislation becomes law, government officials and others will be exempt.

"Mrs. Feinstein's measure would exempt more than 2,200 types of hunting and sporting rifles; guns manually operated by bolt, pump, lever or slide action; and weapons used by government officials, law enforcement and retired law enforcement personnel," the Washington Times reports.

Of Course....Just another example of how our government officials have the "do as I say, not as I do" mindset. They truly believe they are better than the masses they govern.

Remember folks, it is them and then it is us. Why the rank and file Liberals and Conservatives can't unite against what is happening is really, really sad.

Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials | The Weekly Standard

Not everyone will have to abide by Senator Dianne Feinstein's gun control bill. If the proposed legislation becomes law, government officials and others will be exempt.

"Mrs. Feinstein's measure would exempt more than 2,200 types of hunting and sporting rifles; guns manually operated by bolt, pump, lever or slide action; and weapons used by government officials, law enforcement and retired law enforcement personnel," the Washington Times reports.

Why should non law enforcement government officials and RETIRED police officers have more rights that me?

Forum List

Back