Feds To Ship Illegal Immigrant Children To Amerika's Heartland

I'm sure the people of Oklahoma are thrilled to know that illegal children will now be housed, fed and cared for as FAR from any border as they can possibly get right into the heart of America's breadbasket, Reddest State Oklahoma!

US to use Army base in Oklahoma to shelter migrant children

I'm not sure what you're getting at with the title. I suspect we're just looking for someplace big and secure to keep them. Sounds like an Army base. We could title it Prison Camp, or call it an attempt to let them loose in Oklahoma, whatever..

Regardless, I hope the facility is clean and secure.

Your title makes me think you want to dive into the greater topic of immigration.

Within reason for numbers, I'll take any child I can and make him or her an American. We have a Spaceforce to build and it better be better than the Chinese version.

I'll take any child I can and make him or her an American. We have a Spaceforce to build and it better be better than the Chinese version.

Good luck with that plan. What happens when a store has a sale? People come. What happens when America gives a welcome home to illegals? Even more come.

China = 5th highest average IQ in the world (104).
Guatemala = 3rd lowest from the bottom average IQs in the world (48).

I'll take any child I can and make him or her an American. We have a Spaceforce to build and it better be better than the Chinese version.

Good luck with that plan. What happens when a store has a sale? People come. What happens when America gives a welcome home to illegals? Even more come.

Don't worry. We took the folks who had to flee Europe for 200 years and have turned out ok.

Don't worry. We took the folks who had to flee Europe for 200 years and have turned out ok.
The problem is we weren't having trouble taking care of our own people back then. This country has enormous problems now and more on the way. We're continually told that millions of low skilled jobs are going to disappear due to automation. We have no plan on what to do with our own low skilled workers. Doesn't strike me as a great time to bring in millions of unskilled labor.

I'm sure the people of Oklahoma are thrilled to know that illegal children will now be housed, fed and cared for as FAR from any border as they can possibly get right into the heart of America's breadbasket, Reddest State Oklahoma!

US to use Army base in Oklahoma to shelter migrant children
Well it is step up from the Mud and stick huts they live in, so they will be thrilled. Soros promised better housing and Food and Medical care. Soros promises and we deliver. Wonder if they are going to build a new school for them. How about a Home Depot for them to hang around during the day.

• What was our population back then?
  • I'm sorry, didn't they go through Ellis island and get health screening and questionnaires about how they would support themselves, where they were going and what they were doing here?
  • Weren't these all people with skills and trades to offer rather than dirt poor homeless from the 3rd world?
I'll save you the trouble by telling you you're full of shit.

• What was our population back then?
  • I'm sorry, didn't they go through Ellis island and get health screening and questionnaires about how they would support themselves, where they were going and what they were doing here?
  • Weren't these all people with skills and trades to offer rather than dirt poor homeless from the 3rd world?
I'll save you the trouble by telling you you're full of shit.

Sorry to hit home with that Idiocracy effect not working even though we got the failures of Europe. If they were THAT skilled they'd of been the rich of Poland or Ireland or Italy or whatever and of had a good life, not one in which traveling over the ocean to the Americas seemed like a good idea.

I think we still have plenty of empty properties here. St Louis city itself previously housed a half million more peeps just in the city limits. Send the rust belt your tired and hungry.

The problem is we weren't having trouble taking care of our own people back then. This country has enormous problems now and more on the way. We're continually told that millions of low skilled jobs are going to disappear due to automation. We have no plan on what to do with our own low skilled workers. Doesn't strike me as a great time to bring in millions of unskilled labor.

We had millions of underskilled folks back then taking acres from Federal welfare also.

When unemployment is 3 or 4 percent and birth rates are low while we've lost our place as the world's largest purchaser of automobiles doesn't seem like a great time to take folks in?

Passenger car sales by country, around the world | TheGlobalEconomy.com

That's you, #2. Let's hope we can have the #1 Spaceforce.

We had millions of underskilled folks back then taking acres from Federal welfare also.

When unemployment is 3 or 4 percent and birth rates are low while we've lost our place as the world's largest purchaser of automobiles doesn't seem like a great time to take folks in?

Passenger car sales by country, around the world | TheGlobalEconomy.com

That's you, #2. Let's hope we can have the #1 Spaceforce.
That's actually not true. If you look at the last era of high immigration, 1880-1920, it coincided with the industrial revolution, we had the jobs. If projections of automation coming down the road are even half right, we are going to be in serious trouble in the near future. Also we didn't have welfare back in the day.

Forum List

Back