Feds collect record taxes through August, Dems prove they don’t know economics

We have never had a tax collection issue. We have a Government Waste, Fraud, and Spending Issue.

Just getting rid of The IIlegal Alien Problem would save us $150 Billion a year in Federal Expenditures for instance, and building a wall, would curtail Heroin Trafficking saving us Billions More.

Only trumpers would applaud huge increases in the debt.
So you are advocating cuts in spending, like ELIMINATING the ability of ILLEGALS to get any tax funded services?

Making it harder to defraud Welfare?

Based on your smug answer, I think you will applaud my solutions to your contention regarding Government Deficits.

How about a balanced budget amendment?

200.gif

Only trumpers would applaud huge increases in the debt.
So you are advocating cuts in spending, like ELIMINATING the ability of ILLEGALS to get any tax funded services?

Making it harder to defraud Welfare?

Based on your smug answer, I think you will applaud my solutions to your contention regarding Government Deficits.

How about a balanced budget amendment?

200.gif
Repubs claimed they wanted a balanced budget amendment, till they controlled the government.

I’d cut everything including the military. We should reform welfare.

Obama added about $10-trillion to the Debt, and had the economy growing at about 1.8%, the dems have no room to whine about the Debt. Trump is trying to grow the economy at 3%. The hard pill to swallow will be to either cut spending (entitlements & defense) and/or raise taxes on the top rate.

The excrement hits the fan as the Fed raises rates and the interest on the Debt crowds out ALL spending....can Congress deal with reality?

I always believed that the Fed was complicit with Obama and kept the rate down for exactly the reason you point out....

Forum List

Back