Feds arrest white "Cop Block" site administrator for threats on officers; Is Farrakhan next?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Update: Cop Block Admin, Dustin McCaskill, has plead Guilty to Interstate Communications with the Intent to Extort, in violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 875(c).

WOW. They aren't playing around. We're seeing more and more of the violent cop haters being charged with the threats they post online. The Feds are now making charges since it crosses state lines. This idiot was a Colorado resident threatening Oklahoma cops. He was an administrator for the cop hating website Cop Block (DontTazeMeBros home page probably). Good. It's time these clowns be held accountable. Hell....he MIGHT BE DontTazeMeBro haha!

Anyway....when does Farrakhan get charged???

Update: Cop Block Admin, Dustin McCaskill, has plead Guilty to Interstate Communications with the Intent to Extort, in violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 875(c).

WOW. They aren't playing around. We're seeing more and more of the violent cop haters being charged with the threats they post online. The Feds are now making charges since it crosses state lines. This idiot was a Colorado resident threatening Oklahoma cops. He was an administrator for the cop hating website Cop Block (DontTazeMeBros home page probably). Good. It's time these clowns be held accountable. Hell....he MIGHT BE DontTazeMeBro haha!

Copblock is a group that keeps pigs honest,not a cop hating group....wouldn't expect the truth from a pig lover such as yourself though. Want the truth? Go read Cop Block.

Copblock is a group that keeps pigs honest,not a cop hating group....wouldn't expect the truth from a pig lover such as yourself though. Want the truth? Go read Cop Block.

Aww. They must have arrested you too.

Nope. I just detest revenue collectors for the state. Simple as that. Lie,Cheat,Abuse power. That's a cops MO.

Its a cop hating group. Stop rationalizing.

Nope. I just detest revenue collectors for the state. Simple as that. Lie,Cheat,Abuse power. That's a cops MO.
Here's an easy way out. Don't violate the traffic and drunk driving laws. Simple.

Calling police officers "pigs" is not helping solve the problem. You are making yourself part of the problem.

No its not.

Here's an easy way out. Don't violate the traffic and drunk driving laws. Simple.
Simple solution don't harass people over ignorant reasons...my body,my car,my roads,my taxes pay ALL of that AND their salary. I don't want to wear a fucking seat belt then I won't! :) As I said Lie,Cheat,Abuse Power.I LOVE seeing a pig checkpoint harassing drivers and turning around and making them chase me just to find absolutely NOTHING to bother me over :D. I then go home and make sure the entire town/area knows there is a checkpoint. :)

Simple solution don't harass people over ignorant reasons...my body,my car,my roads,my taxes pay ALL of that AND their salary. I don't want to wear a fucking seat belt then I won't! :) As I said Lie,Cheat,Abuse Power.I LOVE seeing a pig checkpoint harassing drivers and turning around and making them chase me just to find absolutely NOTHING to bother me over :D. I then go home and make sure the entire town/area knows there is a checkpoint. :)
I think you should go show one of those pigs whos the boss. Go take his gun from him or something. I strongly recommend this course of action.

I think you should go show one of those pigs whos the boss. Go take his gun from him or something. I strongly recommend this course of action.
No one cares.

Nope. Once again. You know what the basic laws are. Don't be in violation. And you'll be fine..
Now, you'll have to stop mixing issues.
I despise checkpoints. I think its lazy police work. Low hanging fruit.
What it does is appease the screaming feminazis over at MADD. Now that was once a useful organization. Now MADD has evolved into a political organization obsessed with its own self enrichment and influence pedaling.
BTW, the SCOTUS has ruled we are under no obligation to pass through a police checkpoint.
As long as the turnaround violates no traffic laws, there is nothing the police can do.
So.....The roads are not "yours"......Driving on them is not a right. It is a privilege granted by the state.
Unfortunately, seat belt laws exist because people are too stupid to use them voluntarily. So when the people refuse to police themselves, the government is forced to do so.
We both know that holing a firecracker in your hand with the fuse burning is pretty stupid. And if we all acted as though we knew this, there would be no reason for fireworks to be illegal.
We have the right to act like morons. When the government steps in is when too many of us act on stupid.
And you screeching about "your rights" isn't going to change anything.
Look, you and I probably agree on many of the same things in this area. For example I think it should be illegal for the police to "hide" just to create a situation where it is easy to make a traffic stop.
Speed traps should be unconstitutional and any citation as result of a stop for going two or three MPH over the limit thrown out and the officer fined the amount of the citation.
Now, your referring to the police as "pigs" makes you look hysterical. And quite frankly, if you go into a traffic stop with this kind of attitude, you are more likely to receive a citation than not....
I take the opposite approach. And guess what? My success rate of stop/ receive warning vs actual citation is like 90%....n fact the last 4 times ( last was like 4 years ago) I have been stopped for speeding, I was issued a warning ticket...... And why is this? Because I am quiet and polite.
I have friends that are on the job or retired. The one common theme with traffic stops....They want to get out of there just as quickly as you do. So if the driver makes the process simple and cordial, the less likely they are to give a citation.

No its not.
Yeah...It IS. don't argue. Do you think the site exists for those who LIKE the police? Please.

No its not.
Yeah...It IS. don't argue. Do you think the site exists for those who LIKE the police? Please.
It exists for people who want to the TRUTH about cops doing bad things,especially when cops investigate THEMSELVES. Its just a website for the truth. No one cares if you like it.

No one cares.
I care. I think it would be great!

Forum List

Back