Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

Why don't you care? He's being held up as a hero when it's clear he did nothing heroic at all. The question of right wing courage has always been a puzzle to me. I've often talked about courage to many right wingers on many boards, they don't seem to know what it is.

He's being held up as a hero when it's clear he did nothing heroic at all.

He was attacked, he defended himself.
Call him a coward. Call him brave. Call him a hero.
Who cares what you call him?

The question of right wing courage has always been a puzzle to me.

I'll add that to the long list of things that puzzle you.

The Judge who is allowing this sham lawsuit to go forward is Lynn Adelman, an 83 year old Democrat Jew appointed by Bill Clinton.

He's being held up as a hero when it's clear he did nothing heroic at all.

He was attacked, he defended himself.
Call him a coward. Call him brave. Call him a hero.
Who cares what you call him?

The question of right wing courage has always been a puzzle to me.

I'll add that to the long list of things that puzzle you.
The things you don't want to talk about speaks volumes. Your heroes are people who acted violently out of fear and somehow lived. That's something you can understand.

The things you don't want to talk about speaks volumes. Your heroes are people who acted violently out of fear and somehow lived. That's something you can understand.

You sound like a psych major.
Who cares about your feelings about what other people think about him?

Ashley Babbit was the one rioting. She was rightfully shot dead for the attempt she made on the lives of our duly elected public officials, including the VP
What is informative, is how your psychopathic ass offers up stone cold murder of an unarmed women who was surrounded by select-fire weapon toting agents, a murder perpetrated by a cowardly racist black capitol cop from behind barricade where he has testified he had no reason to shoot as he saw no weapon in her hands, an action nakedly violating existing deadly force policies and protocols of all federal law enforcement, as somehow morally equivalent to Huber being sent to hell for attempted murder of Rittenhouse!

Huber got exactly what all antifa deserve, a swift ticket to hell..... :fu:

Nope, you said "attempt she made on the lives of our duly elected public officials, including the VP"

Attempts on their lives using what kind of weapon?
Ashley Babbit was part of an insurrectionist mob screaming about killing our duly elected government officials. Some of that mob had weapons and other shit like bombs stored off site. They planned on murdering

How was she a threat? She never punched, slapped or did anything to anyone nor did she have a weapon.
She was a threat. She knew it. She wrote shit about as crazy. We have her own words. And she paid a price for the freedom to be a traitor

Ashley Babbit was part of an insurrectionist mob screaming about killing our duly elected government officials. Some of that mob had weapons and other shit like bombs stored off site. They planned on murdering

You can't kill someone because you think they might have a weapon

I bet you bawled about Kent State

You can't kill someone because you think they might have a weapon
really? LOL

dt jr blood face.jpg

Forum List

Back