Federal Court finds DOJ interfered with New Black Panther prosecution

I have a question for the liberals, why dont black democrats win in white districts, but black republicans do........interesting.

This again was the incident that the local officials didn't consider serious enough to prosecute.

The NBPP members were in front of that polling place for all of ten minutes before the cops ran them off.

But we do have that wonderful clip they play on Fox news of a couple of scary black men. So I guess it's a big deal or something.

Ummm.....

They WERE prosecuted.
Our current Justice Department CHOSE not to sentence them.

Probably needed them to run some gun deals for 'em.
:eusa_eh:

This again was the incident that the local officials didn't consider serious enough to prosecute.

The NBPP members were in front of that polling place for all of ten minutes before the cops ran them off.

But we do have that wonderful clip they play on Fox news of a couple of scary black men. So I guess it's a big deal or something.

ROFLMAO what did that take 5 mins?

I have a question for the liberals, why dont black democrats win in white districts, but black republicans do........interesting.

There are numerous blacks holding office as Dems from majority white districts and states.

There are about two elected black Republicans in national office, period.

About 2? You have no idea what you are fucking talking about jack ass.

Four years and conservatives still have nothing on an insignificant incident. So bad you have to resurrect with a post that DOJ made phone calls for a status update

Some coverup

Nothing??

Hardly....

We have 4 years of stuff that will be smacked back down Obama's throat when he tries to blow his own horn during the upcoming debates

:lol:

There are numerous blacks holding office as Dems from majority white districts and states.

Oh really now? Shall we count? Let's:

Allen West
Tim Scott

OK, your turn. Speaking of ignorant jackasses....You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Link?
:eusa_hand:

to what? A black holding national office from a predominantly white voting bloc?

Four years and conservatives still have nothing on an insignificant incident. So bad you have to resurrect with a post that DOJ made phone calls for a status update

Some coverup

Nothing??

Hardly....

We have 4 years of stuff that will be smacked back down Obama's throat when he tries to blow his own horn during the upcoming debates

You really think Romney is going to bring this petty shit up?

He might as well go birther

Some coverup

Nothing??

Hardly....

Romney won't have to.

There are questions from the panel and the audience. neither of whom are braindead or amnesiacs.

Then we have the guarantee that Obama will dislocate his shoulder patting himself on the back.

Either way, Romney will have ample opportunity to corner Obama on his record.
:cool:

Ummm.....

They WERE prosecuted.
Our current Justice Department CHOSE not to sentence them.

Probably needed them to run some gun deals for 'em.

again- operative word- LOCAL OFFICIALS. Yeah, folks in the Bush Administration decided they were scary black men. Ooooh, scary. The viewers on Faux News watched them and wet their pants when they saw that video.

Of course, the Bush folks didn't see fit to start prosecutions against Bear-Sterns or Morgan Stanley or AIG or any of the other douchebags who had just crashed the economy, but man, they were going to prosecute these two scary black dudes for bad performance art.

Actually, in the last 70 years, Republicans have only elected five congressmen and one Senator. That's it

Nothing??

Hardly....

Romney won't have to.

There are questions from the panel and the audience. neither of whom are braindead or amnesiacs.

Then we have the guarantee that Obama will dislocate his shoulder patting himself on the back.

Either way, Romney will have ample opportunity to corner Obama on his record.
:cool:

Please.......you really think anyone outside of Fox Nation gives a shot about this?

Actually, in the last 70 years, Republicans have only elected five congressmen and one Senator. That's it

So when I was called a jack ass with "no idea what" I'm "fucking talking" about for claiming their were about two elected black Republicans in national office...

I was wrong because, as a matter of fact, there are EXACTLY two elected black officials holding national office? While there have been five in the past 70 years?

Thanks for helping me clear up my statement, which was obviously dead wron...eh, no...Obviously accurate.

Last edited:

That's 10 minutes too much of men weilding night sticks dressed in combat clothes. Of you are good with this, then you would have no problem with some white supremacists doing the same thing?

In all this time, has a single voter come forward to say they were intimidated?

A voter registered to vote at that precinct?

No.

A fact the right wing lunatics can't wrap their puny little brains around - the crime of voter intimidation requires a physical, actual, victim that can stand up in court and say they were intimidated.

Forum List

Back