fed ex driver wont deliver to houses with blm flags

Pretty sure many of those black folks lived in a nice neighborhood as well, but it isn't about the neighborhood you live in.
it was for him, I live in a "red" neighborhood, low to no crime, no permit required for conceal carry, you know the people that look out for themselves instead of looking for excuses, maybe you don't know

Lol, so if you have a BLM sign you live in a high crime neighborhood, need a permit to carry and you make excuses. Smfh.
I don't have a BLM sign and won't ever, I live in a nice gated community and like living in a state where citizens can defend themselves, get your crackhead, gold tooth shit out of here. Dumbass

Pretty sure many of those black folks lived in a nice neighborhood as well, but it isn't about the neighborhood you live in.
it is always about the neighborhood you live, many of the parents screaming about their kids getting shot by the police didn't have a clue where they were before they got the call.

Only liberals can force people to admire wearing emotions on ones sleeve and dropping down anywhere, any place, anytime in “protest” of unrequited emotions.

I don't have a BLM sign and won't ever, I live in a nice gated community and like living in a state where citizens can defend themselves, get your crackhead, gold tooth shit out of here. Dumbass
Come on Uncle Ben now you think all black folks except you are Smokin crack and wearing gold teeth. You think they accept you as an equal because you attack black.
it is always about the neighborhood you live, many of the parents screaming about their kids getting shot by the police didn't have a clue where they were before they got the call.
How do you know that? Most of these kids are shot in the neighborhoods they live in. If it is all about the neighborhood explain how some of these celebrities that live in upscale neighborhoods are accosted by the police.

Come on Uncle Ben now you think all black folks except you are Smokin crack and wearing gold teeth. You think they accept you as an equal because you attack black.

How do you know that? Most of these kids are shot in the neighborhoods they live in. If it is all about the neighborhood explain how some of these celebrities that live in upscale neighborhoods are accosted by the police.
you explain it, I don't care

Just following the example set by the wonderful liberal kneel downers and traffic blockers and expressing his emotions which would be fine were he an angry minority.

Forum List

Back