Fear the beard

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
Sixers take game 1 in Boston without Embiid. On a side note Hardens beard is out of control. On a second side note all of Boston is on suicide watch after the last 2 days.

Sixers take game 1 in Boston without Embiid. On a side note Hardens beard is out of control. On a second side note all of Boston is on suicide watch after the last 2 days.

I hope it happens to Boston like it happened to the Bucks. Shaking things up.

What pisses me off is either the Lakers or Golden State are going to make the Western Conference Finals. Hopefully Denver wins this series and whips whoever wins that series. HOPEFULLY.

I am no longer making predictions. I said no way Philly would win. WRONG. Harden is winning me back over. In the beginning he was a babyface then a heal and he is not a babyface again. In other words I'm not rooting against him anymore. It's big time wrestling terminology.

And I though the Kings had the Warriors. They couldn't finish. Too young.

Watch the Heat win it all. No one can say they saw that one coming if it happens

I do love it that the Suns aren't going to win. I'd be rooting for them more if they didn't go out and buy Durant. That wasn't fair.

But it turns out, that's no enough to beat Denver. I love it!!! Can't believe it. I love it when these dream teams get put together and don't work out. But now suddenly I'm back to rooting for Harden?

Again, Durant is a guy who in the beginning was a babyface but then he went to the Warriors and turned heal. He's still a heal if you ask me. But I could

I think I want Curry to beat Lebron. I want Curry to have 5 rings not Lebron. May have to stay up for that one.

Game 1 win in Boston without Embid is impressive, but they are 12-5 this season without him. That is what you call "deep".

Yes! I assumed Philly wasn't deep but it turns out they got some ballers on that team. Bigger guys.

I confuse these two guys

Kevon Looney and Tyrese Maxey

1683034559207.jpeg
1683034594625.jpeg

On a second side note all of Boston is on suicide watch after the last 2 days
The last two days are just the cherry on top. The demise of the Bruins started in Game 2 of that series. The Celtics barely made it out of the first round. The Red Sox are on pace to play .500 baseball all season; and the Patriots just selected a PK and a Punter amongst 12 selections in the NFL draft that nobody in Patriots Nation appears to be happy about.

The “Tobin Bridge dive team” (suicide jumpers) are on high alert in “The City of Champions” these days.

I wouldn't count out the Celtics just yet. It took a career game from Harden and it was tied with a couple minutes to go.I would count out my Suns as Chris Paul has gotten yet another injury during the playoffs. He's had a great career but it's time for him to retire.

I wouldn't count out the Celtics just yet. It took a career game from Harden and it was tied with a couple minutes to go.I would count out my Suns as Chris Paul has gotten yet another injury during the playoffs. He's had a great career but it's time for him to retire.

That's what we all said about the Bucks when they were down 3 games to 1 against the Heat. Both Ernie and Charles GUARANTEED the Bucks would win the series, even down 3 to 1. So I won't be confident that Boston is done until the last game is over. If they get lucky like Jimmy Buckets did, suddenly it's 3 games to 1 instead of 2 to 2. One lucky basket and suddenly Heat are up 3 games to 1. What the fuck???

Embiid's next chance to suit up will come on Wednesday, May 3 for Game 2 in Boston.

Clearly you sit him in game 2. They already stole one in Boston. Hell I would rest him the next 2 games.

Chris Paul doesn't have a broken groin. He has a broken heart. After getting Durant I'm sure he was sure this was his year. And probably his last. A championship just wasn't in his cards. Good just not a champion. Like Charles Barkley. It'll be what he's famous for. But I tell you this. I wouldn't let Barkley or Paul commentate playoff games. Or Reggie Miller. They are losers. Only champs get to commentate playoff basketball. Where's Bob Horry? Or John Salley?

Funny you said he had a great career. Reminds me of that reporter asking Giannis if this year was a failure. I loved his answer but another great reply would have been, "has Chris Paul's entire career in the NBA be considered a failure? No? Of course not. So there's your answer. Wrong question. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's sports."

That's what we all said about the Bucks when they were down 3 games to 1 against the Heat. Both Ernie and Charles GUARANTEED the Bucks would win the series, even down 3 to 1. So I won't be confident that Boston is done until the last game is over. If they get lucky like Jimmy Buckets did, suddenly it's 3 games to 1 instead of 2 to 2. One lucky basket and suddenly Heat are up 3 games to 1. What the fuck???

Embiid's next chance to suit up will come on Wednesday, May 3 for Game 2 in Boston.

Clearly you sit him in game 2. They already stole one in Boston. Hell I would rest him the next 2 games.

Chris Paul doesn't have a broken groin. He has a broken heart. After getting Durant I'm sure he was sure this was his year. And probably his last. A championship just wasn't in his cards. Good just not a champion. Like Charles Barkley. It'll be what he's famous for. But I tell you this. I wouldn't let Barkley or Paul commentate playoff games. Or Reggie Miller. They are losers. Only champs get to commentate playoff basketball. Where's Bob Horry? Or John Salley?
It's only 1-0, not the same as the Bucks series. And Yeah not every great player gets a ring and Chris Paul will be one of those guys. The Suns need to get real and move past Paul. If they can get a top flight point guard (NOT Kyree!) they could be a finals team next year.

It's only 1-0, not the same as the Bucks series. And Yeah not every great player gets a ring and Chris Paul will be one of those guys. The Suns need to get real and move past Paul. If they can get a top flight point guard (NOT Kyree!) they could be a finals team next year.
Hard to feel sorry for a 37 year old millionaire.

As we see on all these other teams there are plenty of other guys who can shoot the ball especially when all you have to do is know your role and fill it. If you are the 3 point guy or rebounder, do your job. Chris Paul is no James Harden. I can't believe I'm a Harden fan again but I am. Now that dude deserves a ring before it's too late.

Why don't the Suns just take the best player off the Piston's that's what everyone else does. I'm waiting for the day Cade Cunningham leaves. Hopefully we get Victor Wembanyama next year and the two become the new Jordan/Pippen Dynasty of the NBA. Wouldn't that be great?

I'm proud of and happy for Lebron and Curry. Fuck the young kids. Grow up. I thought this was the year but clearly the young kids got some growing up to do

Ja-Morant-1-1-1024x578.jpg

Forum List

Back