FDA vowing to crack down on natural cures

Yes, OP, we recall confirming the chemistry you are referring to, our source being from Russian folk medicine.

We now know that modern physicians are complying with the (CDC) buzzwords such as homeopathy,' which is defined as a pseudoscience (Wiki). But the Wisconsin physician over-stepped his bounds when referring to Hamamelis tincture as "homeopathy."

While alive, we are going to give the medical mafia much distress via information anarchy. We have proven that Hamamelis tincture shrinks the tumors of basal cell carcinoma up to 80-90%.

Natural cures have been around since we still lived in the caves. One thing that most healers understood was that a herb or plant alone did not always "cure" the problem - turning to psychological aids. That's what is lacking in modern medicine.

My wife has suffered for years with season allergies. However, 4 years ago, we got a hairless/Chihuahua mix and, believe it or not, her allergies are almost completely gone.

Last edited:
the system has made it impossible for me to care for my allergies w/o getting incredibly expensive scripts from doctors.

for decades I could buy Primatine mist, but 5 people killed themselves with it (people that didn't need it) so they used that as an excuse to fuck people over.

got a epinephrine off the shelf but needed a special machine, and, honest to god, had to get a scrip for that, $200. Luckily I was able to get one cheaper.

and now, you can't buy epinephrine

Thanks leftists, you're fucking up everything with your caring so damn much.
Agreed. This is bullshit in its finest. I have treated my children for their so called ADHD with homeopathic remedies and other holistic forms of medicine. They can not take our right to choose wat for US! Big business must be pressuring the FDA EVEN MORE.

Here's a "natural cure" that works - your infant has an ear ache and is in pain. Take a clove of garlic and char it over a flame. When it cools, insert it in the ear. In just a short period of time, the pain will go away.

It's worked on my wife's kids and all our grandkids.

Abstract #2, above, states, 'Children were advised not to use salbutenol or long-acting B2 agonists (LABA), not to eat lettuce or Chinese food, or drink carbonated beverages within 12 hours of the FENO (fractionated exhaled nitric oxide) test, and they were not to have had respiratory infections in the preceding three weeks....a standardized questionnaire about....allergic diseases....'

We then hunt for 'chihuahua[AND]dog' and make a carcinoma connection:

Canine Thymus Carcinoma
Thymic Carcinoma with Cartilage Formation in a Dog. - PubMed - NCBI

Now the parameters link to the Leopold Trajectory thread, because like the asthmatic Chihuahua children's nitric oxide, spirillae differ in their ability to reduce nitrate to nitrite, and even go further and produce a (gas phase [italics]). Thus, the spirillae that produce a gas phase compare to their ability to synthesize the chemistry that kills basal cell carcinoma for a by-default comparison of Chihuahua carcinoma.

In the Chihuahua, it appears that with the cartilage, there has been an EMT (epithelial to mesenchyme transition). Occurring in the thymus as it does and perhaps linking to allergy that it does, is that fact that badger's thymus was irradiated at birth due to swelling that prevented breathing. We believe that this irradiation caused developing immune cells that take place in the thymus to be mutated in such a way that (all of) badger's skin became immune to urushiol, the active agent in Rhus toxicodendron (poison ivy). This may mean T lymphocyte non-recognition of the dermatological agent, and a predisposition susceptible to basal cell carcinoma.

The New-Age Spread of Ancient Mexican Cures

I had to laugh over the leading cure dealing with Eucalyptus which is native only to Australia and nearby countries. So how can it be "ancient Mexican?"

Cures safe to try at home, as recommended by experts:

Recommended by the Navarrete sisters:

Keep an aloe plant at home. It can act as a moisturizer, an anti-balding shampoo and a sexual lubricant.

Put dandelion leaves in a food processor with water, then drink the concoction to strengthen your liver.

Eucalyptus helps with respiratory issues. You can boil and drink it as a tea, or just breathe in the steam from the brew.

Recommended by Torres:

When Torres was a child and got scared, his mother helped chase his fear away by rubbing dry sage all over him and saying “the spirit of Cheo, return to the body.” It worked, he claims.

From The New-Age Spread of Ancient Mexican Cures

Considered by many the godfather of southwestern herbalism, Moore's school at Silver City had a more Hispanic ambiance than the one in Albuquerque. Moore was based from the eclectics of Cincinnati.

Southwest School of Botanical Medicine
swsbm.com/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html

the system has made it impossible for me to care for my allergies w/o getting incredibly expensive scripts from doctors.

for decades I could buy Primatine mist, but 5 people killed themselves with it (people that didn't need it) so they used that as an excuse to fuck people over.

got a epinephrine off the shelf but needed a special machine, and, honest to god, had to get a scrip for that, $200. Luckily I was able to get one cheaper.

and now, you can't buy epinephrine

Thanks leftists, you're fucking up everything with your caring so damn much.
The Obama administration really fucked over people who suffer from asthma. However, their excuse was not that a few idiots died by breaking the inhaler open and attempting to get high by making crank out of the contents, their bogus excuse was that it was destroying the environment.

I know because one of my daughters suffers from asthma occasionally when the weather changes quickly. She would take 1 or 2 inhalations of primatine and the asthma would be gone in mere seconds.

Then the Obama administration banned it.

She was prescribed a new rescue inhaler that cost several times as much and usually doesn't work anyways.

It is impossible to know how many Americans Obama has killed so far in this attack on the American people.

Primatene pharmacokinetics link to ephedrine and guiafenesin, both from plant-based sources.

Guaiaretic acid is anti-poliovirus, guaiacol and Z-guaiaretic acid is from Guaiacum officinale, dihhydroguaiaretic acid from African Pycnanthus tree is food of African chevrotain and is the original material from which Thomas Duncan's ebola medication was developed.

Forum List

Back