FDA approves Bivalent BA.5 Booster

They should be the very first ones to take it....And their children too.

That should be put into LAW!!!
Pharma should do human testing on their own families before anyone else!!!
Awesome!!

Then, next on the list are politicians, CEO's of invested companies and banks.

Then, death row prisoners, "lifers", murderers, and peodophiles.

The "vaccine" obviously doesn't work for protection, it works for "deletion".
All these "boosters" have been proven not to work over and over and over again.
So WHY are these pharma's allowed to continue with developing this bullshit and waste taxpayers money doing it??

If you want to protect yourself agains "COVID", then bulk up on Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Magnesium.
Others that are claimed to help, are Zinc and Melatonin. If you want the "all natural" method, then raw garlic and raw onions.

All of these have been proven to help boost your immune system, and the garlic and onion have enzymes in them to help oxygenate and "clean" your blood so your immune system works at a more full capacity.

Personally, I've been on a prescription of Vit. D for years, and I've been around people supposedly with COVID, even hugged a few, and been in multiple doctors offices with sick people.............and I've never caught it.

It occurred to me when Fauci was pushing for all children to be vaxed, even after earlier statements of that age group was the least susceptible and had the highest recovery rate of any age group......then changing lanes and wanting every child vaxed.
They would become lifelong guinea pigs for the vax.
Ain't that great?

Doesn't matter. I won't get it.
It occurred to me when Fauci was pushing for all children to be vaxed, even after earlier statements of that age group was the least susceptible and had the highest recovery rate of any age group......then changing lanes and wanting every child vaxed.
They would become lifelong guinea pigs for the vax.
Ain't that great?

The man is part of the world economic forum. He isn't to be trusted just based on that alone.

Doesn't matter. I won't get it.

The man is part of the world economic forum. He isn't to be trusted just based on that alone.

I believe you'll find most of those pulling Biden's strings are in or involved at WEF.

Forum List

Back