FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

Dumb ass I told you to produce the thread where I blame the FBI no post from you
Well, I know nothing about another thread where you blame the FBI.
How many times, in how many threads, have you done it?

Rather, I pointed out YOUR post on THIS thread where that is what you did.....you said the FBI 'want dead children' in order to take America's guns, or words to that effect.

It is in post #12.
Your post.
The one you are now embarrassed, or at least reluctant.....to read.

Why? After all, you wrote it. No one else.

Saddle up, Skippy.

Well, I know nothing about another thread where you blame the FBI.
How many times, in how many threads, have you done it?

Rather, I pointed out YOUR post on THIS thread where that is what you did.....you said the FBI 'want dead children' in order to take America's guns, or words to that effect.

It is in post #12.
Your post.
The one you are now embarrassed, or at least reluctant.....to read.

Why? After all, you wrote it. No one else.

Saddle up, Skippy.
Again show the post no where in post 12 did I say post or mention the FBI. Hell dumbass the FBI isn't the ones pushing gun control they are supposed to enforce existing laws. You are acting like like fake news did with Trump fabricate what he said into something he didn't say.

One more, then we gotta move on.

Look, Big1775, I came onto the forum this morning in order to view some discussions on the massacre of children in Uvalde by a teen who should never been allowed to have a firearm.

And I end up giving English lessons.

Do this, 1775, re-read your own post (#12).
Re-read the pulled-quote you included in your post #12.
And then google up or grab an old English grammar book......and study 'subjective pronouns'.

A 'subjective pronoun'......is what you employed.
Whether you know that or not.

No, a reasonable person says why. And I did, more than once.

So it is left to you to explain how the FBI can follow up on every tip in the manner you suggest, when they don't have the resources to do so.

And...go.

It's your book report dude. Let's hear it.
I don’t recall claiming that the FBI can follow up on “every little tip.” In fact, I didn’t say that here or anywhere. Ever.

So, I don’t need to jump through your bogusly premised hoops. Get back to me if and when you have anything meritorious to discuss.

I don’t recall claiming that the FBI can follow up on “every little tip.” In fact, I didn’t say that here or anywhere. Ever.

So, I don’t need to jump through your bogusly premised hoops. Get back to me if and when you have anything meritorious to discuss.
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

don’t recall claiming that the FBI can follow up on “every little tip.
Well that explains your utterly retarded rants. They would pick and choose? Okay, then they likely would have followed up on a different tip instead of this one, given the number they get. So everything you are saying is stooopid.

Well that explains your utterly retarded rants. They would pick and choose? Okay, then they likely would have followed up on a different tip instead of this one, given the number they get. So everything you are saying is stooopid.
Wow. You truly are retarded.

Try to use that infinitesimally tiny brain of yours to follow along. THIS particular tip was about a guy claiming to be in the verge of committing a mass assault with a so-called “assault” [sic] rifle. It came with sufficient detail to make an investigation fairly fucking simple.

In fact, more than just being fairly simple, it was also well worth the investment of time and energy. As it turned out, the slovenly inattention to detail and lack of concern was clearly disastrous.

It’s impossible to describe just how tragically retarded you always are. You’re such a hopeless pathetic fucktard. Sad. Very sad. I’m not even sure you’re aware of how tragic your retardation is.

THIS particular tip was about a guy claiming to be in the verge of committing a mass assault with a so-called “assault” [sic] rifle.
Right, someone said he would shoot up a school. We both know the baseline of facts, here.

You suggest the FBI should follow up on every such tip within hours, shutting down how many schools, who knows, and detaining this person for what they said.

Okay. I am saying you ask too much, and that the FBI simply cannot (and therefore will not) follow up on every similar tip this way. They have never been able to do this.

So how would they have known to ignore others, but follow this one? To be clear, I am not saying it's an impossible ask. Just kind of far-fetched, given the size and scope of the FBI.

Right, someone said he would shoot up a school. We both know the baseline of facts, here.

You suggest the FBI should follow up on every such tip within hours, shutting down how many schools, who knows, and detaining this person for what they said.

Okay. I am saying you ask too much, and that the FBI simply cannot (and therefore will not) follow up on every similar tip this way. They have never been able to do this.

So how would they have known to ignore others, but follow this one? To be clear, I am not saying it's an impossible ask. Just kind of far-fetched, given the size and scope of the FBI.
You apparently don’t know the baseline of alleged facts here. And I’ll tell you what I expect. You don’t get to tell me. Fuck sake, stupid. You can’t even tell us what you “think.” You certainly don’t get to say what other people think, you imbecile.

Fuck off, little libtard.

Then go right ahead... or whine, whatever
I already did, you imbecile. Gfy. And don’t let me rain on your whine fest. Grab a tissue. Shove a tampon up your vagina and get over yourself. You fucking libtards have no purpose in life. No wonder you moan and groan and bitch so much.

"I simply don’t value your condescending and hypocritical posts enough to give your “advice” much credence."
Ah, poster BackAgain, it has never been my avatar's intention to hurt your avatar's feelings or belittle him.
If he feels diminished and condescended to after reading a response to him.....well, that is regrettable.

However, we do note with interest this observation by him:

We don’t need your “good poster” article style of writing.

OK, we get it.

Accordingly, if you yourself self-identify as NOT being a 'good poster'......well, mon ami, that's on you, not on my hard-working avatar.

Seriously? With advanced warning, there’s a great deal that they could have done and damn well should have done. One obvious example suffices: warn the local law enforcement ahead of time. Station cops nearby. Fuck. They could even have know the description of who to look for. They could have stopped him before he even started.

With less than 24 hours warning, one of probably 1,000 tips a day they get, they were supposed to get a warrant from a judge and get the Tech company to give them the name and address of the person and station agents around the city looking for him.

Dude, you watch wayyyyyy to much fucking TV.

Ah, poster BackAgain, it has never been my avatar's intention to hurt your avatar's feelings or belittle him.
If he feels diminished and condescended to after reading a response to him.....well, that is regrettable.

However, we do note with interest this observation by him:

OK, we get it.

Accordingly, if you yourself self-identify as NOT being a 'good poster'......well, mon ami, that's on you, not on my hard-working avatar.
You still don’t have an avatar. Avatars aren’t capable of composing actual posts. Avatars can’t have any feelings at all. Usernames can’t either.

Take some personal responsibility, Chilliconfuzed. The dope doing the stupid posting is you. I’m a fine poster and none of your babbling introduction above has anything to do with that. You really are one confused stupid petty twit.

As posters go, you really should. You suck at this. Your prancing mincy posts and posting style reflect what a dweeb you are. Not your username or your nonexistent avatar. You.

Suck it up you pathetic poseur. Try losing the prissy affect. Lose the absurd use of fonts. Just try saying whatever it is you imagine is worth saying. Succinctly. That helps. And as they noted in Trains Planes and Automobiles, try to have a point. It would be a refreshing change of pace, poor poseur poster Chilliconfuzed.

With less than 24 hours warning, one of probably 1,000 tips a day they get, they were supposed to get a warrant from a judge and get the Tech company to give them the name and address of the person and station agents around the city looking for him.

Dude, you watch wayyyyyy to much fucking TV.
I know a silly little limited intellect like you is incapable of following along. Maybe ask an adult with a functioning brain to assist you.

However many reports they may receive from day to day, some will be utterly useless; some will offer precious little of anything to follow up on especially in a reasonably short time. Some may be a complaint about a neighbor’s barking dog. Accordingly, selectivity becomes a necessary tool.

With that in mind, or in the mind of the adult who helps you, the next question will be whether the matter seems urgent. The answer in this case should have been a resounding “yes.”

Accordingly, immediate attention should have been given to it. Your uninformed quibbles are utterly beside the point. But then again, that’s always expected from you.

Dude, you’re a pathetic caricature of an informed or thinking person. I’ve seen dogs with better sense.

Last edited:
I know a silly little limited intellect like you is incapable of following along. Maybe ask an adult with a functioning brain to assist you.

However many reports they may receive from day to day, some will be utterly useless; some will offer precious little of anything to follow up on especially in a reasonably short time. Some may be a complaint about a neighbor’s barking dog. Accordingly, selectivity becomes a necessary tool.

With that in mind, or in the mind of the adult who helps you, the next question will be whether the matter seems urgent. The answer in this case should have been a resounding “yes.”

Accordingly, immediate attention should have been given to it. Your uninformed quibbles are utterly beside the point. But then again, that’s always expected from you.

Dude, you’re apathetic caricature of an informed or thinking person. I’ve seen dogs with better sense.

As I said, you watch WAYYYYY to much TV and have no touch with reality at all.

Forum List

Back