FBI says extremists motivated by pizzagate,Qanon are threats

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The modern era of the Internet has given us a seemingly never-ending bounty of farfetched conspiracy theories. Some of the loudest of those fringe movements have become pervasive enough and serious enough to qualify as domestic terror threats, the FBI says.
FBI says “extremists” motivated by Pizzagate, QAnon are threats

Well nobody believes/believed it when we kept telling u jackasses they're coming for you too.

The modern era of the Internet has given us a seemingly never-ending bounty of farfetched conspiracy theories. Some of the loudest of those fringe movements have become pervasive enough and serious enough to qualify as domestic terror threats, the FBI says.
FBI says “extremists” motivated by Pizzagate, QAnon are threats

Well nobody believes/believed it when we kept telling u jackasses they're coming for you too.

Just like no one believed the Democratic Party would accept, let alone mainstream abortions up to the moment of birth. I love my slice of the American Dream but damn are some of my fellow countrymen dumber than a 2X4 full of upside down nails. They got to see it to believe it. Trouble with that is by the time they see it, it's too late to do a damned thing about it.

Forum List

Back