FBI Launches Investigation Clinton Foundation for ‘Pay to Play’

Yes they have nothing better to do that waste more time and money. :rolleyes:

I posted months ago that an investigation into the Clinton Mafia had already begun.
When the smoke settles the Queen Bee is going to federal prison and so are a dozen other members of the Clinton crime organization.
Bank on it!

• Banned
You think its a waste of time to investigate corruption?
I posted months ago that an investigation into the Clinton Mafia had already begun.
When the smoke settles the Queen Bee is going to federal prison and so are a dozen other members of the Clinton crime organization.
Bank on it!
If they do not, then our country is truly doomed. A culture cannot survive without the rule of law.

Bank on it!
Trump will be impeached and henchmen and family members will go to JAIL! Bank on it,

Bank on it!
Trump will be impeached and henchmen and family members will go to JAIL! Bank on it,
Just what crimes did they commit that would land them in jail. Give us one example?

Bank on it!
Just what crimes did they commit that would land them in jail. Give us one example?
Mueller will let you know,

You think its a waste of time to investigate corruption?

only when leftists are under the scope
Trump has a Russia problem!
Gee. A whole year and no evidence of collusion. But hope springs eternal. LOL!

Lots of evidence of conspiracy and obstruction. You are just listening to the wrong stuff. Just think after all these years nothing on Clinton yet, since what Uranium One and Benghazi, what 5 years.

Forum List

Back