FBI Documents Show Alleged Child Sex Abuse, Drug Trafficking at Twelve Tribes

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The FBI released redacted documents this week on the cult community known as “Twelve Tribes,” revealing numerous allegations against the group including child sexual abuse, drug trafficking, ritual abuse, and forced labor.

The 61-page document—released by the bureau’s Vault library on June 25—included separate complaints detailing the alleged crimes, mostly against children. The cult has communes all over the United States including Vermont, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Florida, California, Tennessee, and more.

In 2013, a preliminary investigation was conducted by the FBI based on a complaint the bureau received from the Alexander County Sheriff’s Office that children were being “sexually exploited” at a Twelve Tribes compound at Hiddenite, North Carolina. The case was closed in the same year.

Twelve Tribes has communes around the world, with the Hiddenite location being one of its training centers.

Documents showed that drugs were used at the commune and placed into “ritual” bread—usually LSD and hallucinogenic plants as well as heroin and meth. There were also ritual ceremonies once a month that involved the bread being broken and gang rapes.

Punishment within the cult involved being beaten with a rod and having the wife or children of the accused being sexually assaulted by other cult members. The sheriff’s office had been aware of the Hiddenite location since 2006 and that much of the land in the area was owned by the cult since families who joined had to turn over their property.

I'm pretty sure this is reason 18,944 why I hate people.

The FBI released redacted documents this week on the cult community known as “Twelve Tribes,” revealing numerous allegations against the group including child sexual abuse, drug trafficking, ritual abuse, and forced labor.

The 61-page document—released by the bureau’s Vault library on June 25—included separate complaints detailing the alleged crimes, mostly against children. The cult has communes all over the United States including Vermont, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Florida, California, Tennessee, and more.

In 2013, a preliminary investigation was conducted by the FBI based on a complaint the bureau received from the Alexander County Sheriff’s Office that children were being “sexually exploited” at a Twelve Tribes compound at Hiddenite, North Carolina. The case was closed in the same year.

Twelve Tribes has communes around the world, with the Hiddenite location being one of its training centers.

Documents showed that drugs were used at the commune and placed into “ritual” bread—usually LSD and hallucinogenic plants as well as heroin and meth. There were also ritual ceremonies once a month that involved the bread being broken and gang rapes.

Punishment within the cult involved being beaten with a rod and having the wife or children of the accused being sexually assaulted by other cult members. The sheriff’s office had been aware of the Hiddenite location since 2006 and that much of the land in the area was owned by the cult since families who joined had to turn over their property.

I'm pretty sure this is reason 18,944 why I hate people.

If people were not as interesting as they are I would immediately return to my planet of origin.

Humans as a group are capable of any and every horror imaginable, and then some.

So you guys remember that time that your cell in Bangladesh was disavowed by the FBI because the enemy KGB faked your disloyal sabotage of the FBI *gasp* and headquarters gave you a 10 year rogue window to investigate the crime?
What if the FBI is still doing all those behind the scenes totally trustworthy deals with Twelve Tribes? Then they just needed something looked at. I don't know, its kind of inconclusive. Hard to know what we're getting to here. Don't hit people. Don't emotional women.

Forum List

Back