Trump FBI challenges Trump

Discussion in 'Donald Trump' started by Astrostar, Jan 31, 2018.

1. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +5,226
    Why are the Republicans, so afraid to release the entire intelligence/pertaining to their half bakes and cherry picked memo?
    Just like their "Secret Society" and crying wolf about Peter Strzok blew up in their face, so will their doctored Russia-Trump memo. It's basically an obstruction of justice by Trump, should he release this memo. Trump and his zealous congressional followers are scared shitless and they are digging their own grave.

2. task0778

task0778 Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,460
    Your characterization of a memo you have not seen is preposterous. And it could be that since the investigation is on-going the House Intel Committee cannot and should not release the entire intelligence gathered so far, but instead summarize it for everybody to understand what the hell is going on. Obstruction of justice, my ass. It remains to be seen if Trump and the Repubs are digging their own graves; it could be that it's the Dems who are the ones with shovels.

3. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +5,226
    You are such a partisan hack and easily manipulated.
    I'm with John Thune, release the current memo and also the Democrats rebuttal memo. And of course the intelligence community's redactions inclusions..
    How's that hit you? A big picture, instead of a very narrow view?

4. task0778

task0778 Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,460
    Works for me. Not sure what you meant by redactions inclusions, but we don't need to know stuff that ought to remain secret. I think we should also see the information that these memos are summarizing, at least the stuff that doesn't compromise national security. Which kind of brings up a problem, which is who gets to decide that? Would the FBI allow us to see things that might be damaging to them but not to national security? And I'm talking here about the people at the top of the FBI management/leadership.

5. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,052
    Drum roll please. The memo(s) release is apparently eminent. Oh boy the Democratic smoke and mirrors show will be full bore tomorrow.