FBI Agent Under Investigation for Altering Docs Related to Russia Probe

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From CNN story:
A finding of alleged wrongdoing from Horowitz could further fuel Republican criticism and conspiracies about previous investigators' targeting of Trump associates. It could also provide them a political boost at a moment where Democrats' impeachment investigation into Trump's political quid pro quo with Ukraine has battered the President.

Notice how findings by Horowitz of wrongdoing are "alleged", but there is no "alleged" prior to the allegation of "Trump's political quid pro quo with Ukraine”.

From CNN story:
A finding of alleged wrongdoing from Horowitz could further fuel Republican criticism and conspiracies about previous investigators' targeting of Trump associates. It could also provide them a political boost at a moment where Democrats' impeachment investigation into Trump's political quid pro quo with Ukraine has battered the President.

Notice how findings by Horowitz of wrongdoing are "alleged", but there is no "alleged" prior to the allegation of "Trump's political quid pro quo with Ukraine”.
Do they even realize how silly they sound? Lol

From CNN story:

The Horowitz Report comes out on Dec. 9th and it'll be in front of a Senate Committee a few days later.
No matter what the Dem controlled media does, impeachment will not overshadow it.
Thank God for C-Span.
Even tho' I had to get up this week to catch the Dem House phony Impeachment Inquiry before 6 A.M. to catch it live, the Senate review of the I.G. Report will be a breeze.

I wonder who that FBI agent is.
upload_2019-11-21_19-42-31.gif

Hmmm, could it be because several witnesses, including Sondland , said flat out Trump offered a quid pro quo with Ukraine, ya think?

More Russian bullshit?

Fiona Hill nailed you guys today...and Trump.

You're pushing Russian propaganda

Stop watching CNN.
I haven't watched CNN in years, since some twit named Heidi tried to get this 12 yr old kid from Iraq that lost his entire family and had both arms blown off in the bombing that killed his family...she tried to get him to say it was OK, he didn't blame the Americans because their cause was a good one. Watching her try to manipulate that kid sickened me and I haven't stopped on that channel since. You remember how I bitched about that Iraqi invasion in the first place, don't you? I watched nothing but CNN during the GHWB invasion of Kuwait, but that one during GWB slammed a door in my mind I haven't opened since.

Hmmm, could it be because several witnesses, including Sondland , said flat out Trump offered a quid pro quo with Ukraine, ya think?
Hearsay bullshit.... you are easily duped by liars..

This is the reason for the coup. It's called self preservation and it has led to the Russian debacle, the Blasey- Ford debacle and the Ukraine debacle to name a few witch hunts. These are all diversions to distract from how badly the Democratic establishment has subverted our government. It totally backfired. So lets see how long they will prolong their agony before they pull the plug on this impeachment travesty. It's not a good time to be a Democrat.

Last edited:
And then he also said he didn't...seems someone should be arrested for lying to congress!!!

This is the reason for the coup. It's called self preservation and it has led to the Russian debacle, the Blasey- Ford debacle and the Ukraine debacle to name a few witch hunts. These are all diversions to distract from how badly the Democratic establishment has subverted our government. It totally backfired. So lets see how long they will prolong their agony before they pull the plug on this travesty. It's not a good time to be a Democrat.

Yupp!
They be digging real hard....:dig::dig::dig:.

FBI official under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe.

“The possibility of a substantive change to an investigative document is likely to fuel accusations from President Donald Trump and his allies that the FBI committed wrongdoing in its investigation of connections between Russian election meddling and the Trump campaign.”

Well, that’s because it looks very much as if it did.
So BARR alters documents to blame the "deep state."
No surprise there!

Stop watching CNN.
Sondland Confirms POTUS Told Him: "No Quid-Pro-Quo"
And "human scum" Tramp ALWAYS lies!

Forum List

Back