FBI agent indicted in Finicum shooting. Yup, they were shooting at the car and at him as he exited.

An FBI agent has been indicted on federal accusations that he lied about firing at Robert “LaVoy” Finicum last year as police arrested the leaders of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation.

LaVoy Finicum Shooting: FBI Agent Indicted for Alleged False Statements

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The liberal dumbases who have no idea what this was really about let alone can't even begin to understand what it is was about. All they know is what POS LYING MSM news told them which as usual was nothing but Gawd dam LIES..............

Brainwashed into everything like agenda 21 is a conspiracy lmao no wonder this nation is going into a crap hole

It's a false statement, alleged is just used for a safety net for the jackass.

From your own article:
"State police troopers then shot Finicum three times after he emerged from his truck and reached for his inner jacket pocket, where police said he had a loaded 9mm handgun."

it is a shame that a federali agent felt he/she/it had to lie for whatever reason, but the shooting of Finicum was a clean kill because he reached inside his jacket after being told to put his hands in the air and he knew this.

He essentially committed suicide by cop.

Antifa and BLM = terrorists who should be shot.
Bundy Bunch taking over property and vandalizing it = patriots.

When you own land and or property you would understand why he stood up against this.
When people understand the property rights are being taken under the UN AGENDA maybe more wouldn't be so incredibly dumbed down to what we are losing, and the wrongful shooting on this man, as well as the imprisonment of the Bundy boys.
People like Coyote are totally wrapped up in "what is in it for me". They resent those who own land in the rural areas, because they can never afford their own piece of land. So they will blindly defend the *right* of federal *agents* to harass, kill, steal from, intimidate, imprison those landowners, because they think that in the end, it will get peolpe like Coyote a little piece of heaven, when they are able to take their trailer anywhere they like and plop it down for free.

They don't care how it gets taken, they just know they want it.

An FBI agent has been indicted on federal accusations that he lied about firing at Robert “LaVoy” Finicum last year as police arrested the leaders of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The liberal dumbases who have no idea what this was really about let alone can't even begin to understand what it is was about. All they know is what POS LYING MSM news told them which as usual was nothing but Gawd dam LIES..............

Brainwashed into everything like agenda 21 is a conspiracy lmao no wonder this nation is going into a crap hole

From your own article:
"State police troopers then shot Finicum three times after he emerged from his truck and reached for his inner jacket pocket, where police said he had a loaded 9mm handgun."

it is a shame that a federali agent felt he/she/it had to lie for whatever reason, but the shooting of Finicum was a clean kill because he reached inside his jacket after being told to put his hands in the air and he knew this.

No, he was shot before he moved his hands, and his hands went directly to bullet holes that are clearly shown on his autopsy. Above his hip, and at his side.

And he was being shot at before the car even approached the first roadblock. That is not "suicide by cop". That's called ambush, and murder.

From your own article:

Read what Kisher said. # 44

Antifa and BLM = terrorists who should be shot.
Bundy Bunch taking over property and vandalizing it = patriots.
Occupied property they had EVERY intention of turning over to LOCAL control and there was no vandalizing. So yep they are patriots.

You mean they planned to turn it over to the Paiute?
It never belonged to the Paiute, you numbskull. NEVER. Another lie generated by the mentally ill craphats that were brought in to rally for communism.

Malheur National Wildlife Refuge - Wikipedia

These Amerindians chose to fight against he US and lost, so their lost territory.

Whats next, giving the UK back to the Celts, or Prussia back to Germany?

Last edited:
No, he was shot before he moved his hands, and his hands went directly to bullet holes that are clearly shown on his autopsy. Above his hip, and at his side.

And he was being shot at before the car even approached the first roadblock. That is not "suicide by cop". That's called ambush, and murder.

I have seen the video too and he reached for his inside jacket prior to the staties shooting him.

Period.

SHAWNA COX GIVES TESTIMONY AS ENHANCED VIDEO SHOWS MURDER OF ...

Feb 3, 2016 ... VR To – The Murder Of LaVoy Finicum YouTube 40aS0DbWhAw. Robert LaVoy Finicum was born on January 27, ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should be no surprise the FBI would shoot an unarmed man nine times.This is often their modus operandi, especially with individuals the national police state agency considers political enemies—and the band of constitutionalists at Malheur, no matter how misdirected or naive, were certainly considered enemies of the state.

LaVoy Finicum: The FBI’s Drop Gun

I have seen the video too and he reached for his inside jacket prior to the staties shooting him.

Period.

How odd that it is also exactly where he has a bullet hole.
Also on the other side, where he also plucked.

They were shooting at him before he stopped, and he was shot as he stood there, and that is when he plucked at his coat.

If he'd been grabbing for his gun, he would have grabbed it. He didn't even know what he was doing when he did that, it was classic response to gunshot, and the autopsy bears that out.

And you are conveniently ignoring the fact that the fbi agent is being indicted for LYING about firing on him before he came out of the car. Funny how that works, cop whore.

From your own article:

That is not what the videos show. Try enlarging the action.

The kill was righteous because he would not put his hands in the air, he would not obey lawful commands, and he reached for his pocket before he was shot.

[
People like Coyote are totally wrapped up in "what is in it for me". They resent those who own land in the rural areas, because they can never afford their own piece of land. So they will blindly defend the *right* of federal *agents* to harass, kill, steal from, intimidate, imprison those landowners, because they think that in the end, it will get peolpe like Coyote a little piece of heaven, when they are able to take their trailer anywhere they like and plop it down for free.

I think you judge Coyote too harshly. She seems honest enough, more than most people here.

I suspect if you two would chill the hyperbole you might get along beautifully, but perhaps there has been too much water under that bridge? I dont know, but you are both very bright, well informed and like to swing for the fences.

Period.

How odd that it is also exactly where he has a bullet hole.
Also on the other side, where he also plucked.

They were shooting at him before he stopped, and he was shot as he stood there, and that is when he plucked at his coat.

If he'd been grabbing for his gun, he would have grabbed it. He didn't even know what he was doing when he did that, it was classic response to gunshot, and the autopsy bears that out.

And you are conveniently ignoring the fact that the fbi agent is being indicted for LYING about firing on him before he came out of the car. Funny how that works, cop whore.

OK, you have your take on the thing, and I have another.

I dont see how you perceive it that way, but you have the Constitutional right to be wrong. :D

[

I think you judge Coyote too harshly. She seems honest enough, more than most people here.

I suspect if you two would chill the hyperbole you might get along beautifully, but perhaps there has been too much water under that bridge? I dont know, but you are both very bright, well informed and like to swing for the fences.
I get along fine with coyote. That doesn't mean I wont point out the idiocy of her stance. Good, decent people are being killed and destroyed by the brown
shirts in rural America. Complacency is unforgivable.

I get along fine with coyote. That doesn't mean I wont point out the idiocy of her stance. Good, decent people are being killed and destroyed by the brown
I dont see this as any different than the Trayvon Martin fiasco.

Both were good kills, IMNSHO.

By
I dont see this as any different than the Trayvon Martin fiasco.

Both were good kills, IMNSHO.
if finicum had shot the people attacking him, this would be like that. But he didn't. He was killed, by snipers, in a planned ambush, when he was on his way to a fucking sing along. There was an eighteen year old girl in the car and no warrants had been issued, no arrest attempted. The feds lied and now they are facing prison for it. Finicum wasn't a criminal. The criminals are the brownshirts.

From your own article:

You're still as stupid as ever. Finicum is clearly seen on video reaching for his jacket before the fatal shots were fired.

From your own article:

You're still as stupid as ever. Finicum is clearly seen on video reaching for his jacket before the fatal shots were fired.

Liar.

Forum List

Back