Dalton Schultz

TJ
Hockenson

Dallas Goedert

Alex Anzalone

Mark Andrews

Did Gronk open the door for these men?

Christian McCaffery
I think Aiden Hutchinson is a future HOFer. Did you see his interception yesterday? Like Spiderman. And he puts a lot of pressure on QB's.

I can see him one day breaking Michael Strahan's single season sack record

I hope he makes the pro bowl this year.

"Kickers aren't football players." -Vince Lombardi.
Someone was telling me the other day that this is why a lot of people love Pat McAffee. No one ever ran one one of his punts back for a TD because he would tackle them. Usually if the only thing in the runners way is the kicker, the runner wins. But Pat would tackle their asses.

He's also a good WWE wrestler

1696868930045.png

Guys, remember… Nike-sponsored and ESPN-praised former QB Colin Kaepernick said voluntarily playing in the NFL for lots of money is akin to slavery.

Kaepernick stood with support of BLM saying these things, and the NFL supported BLM.

Why are we talking about white slaves here?

Quarterback isn't the only position we play well

JJ Watt

Travis Kelsey

Jason Kelsey

Aiden Hutchinson

Nick Botha

Cooper Kupp

Dalton Schultz

TJ
Hockenson

Dallas Goedert

Alex Anzalone

Mark Andrews

Did Gronk open the door for these men?
I’m pretty sure that hasn’t been a white CB since Jason Sehorn

I’m pretty sure that hasn’t been a white CB since Jason Sehorn
Yea we don't play defensive back or wide receiver very much. Tight end yes but not the wide receivers or safeties who have to guard them. You have to be very tall and run very fast and jump very high. Like world class sprinters.

Guys, remember… Nike-sponsored and ESPN-praised former QB Colin Kaepernick said voluntarily playing in the NFL for lots of money is akin to slavery.

Kaepernick stood with support of BLM saying these things, and the NFL supported BLM.

Why are we talking about white slaves here?
You're a white slave to your job only you don't make as much or entertain us.

It is like slavery. These guys get hurt and put out to pasture. Not all of them get rich. The average time in the NFL is 4 years. Sure the QB's get paid a lot but not all of them do.

And the best slaves got to sleep in the big house. House n&#$rs. Dak Prescott and Patrick Mahomes types

You're a white slave to your job
Nah, I’m an adult who offers a service with a purpose.

As a Conservative, I know work is a good thing. It provides means to independence, and maintains work ethic and mental health.

Leftists nowadays view jobs as some sort of slavery or bad things.. but those same people often lack purpose in life, are conflicted emotionally/mentally, etc.

They are the products of being spoiled in the greatest first world paradise in human history, and have the want to do as little as possible but yet be given things for free.

Slavery: involuntary, no money, held against one’s will

Playing in NFL: voluntary, paid well, can leave whenever you want.

They are actually nothing alike.
1. The system is set up so the owners OWN the players. OWN.
2. It's not like there is another league they can go to. Sure you can leave but where will you go?

Today uneducated whites are realizing their live in slavery too. Sure they don't have to go to work for shitty wages but what choice do they have? Unions don't exist at their companies anymore. So you can say they can leave whenever they want but where they gonna go?

Nah, I’m an adult who offers a service with a purpose.

As a Conservative, I know work is a good thing. It provides means to independence, and maintains work ethic and mental health.

Leftists nowadays view jobs as some sort of slavery or bad things.. but those same people often lack purpose in life, are conflicted emotionally/mentally, etc.

They are the products of being spoiled in the greatest first world paradise in human history, and have the want to do as little as possible but yet be given things for free.

Mexicans and blacks are living longer. Educated whites are living longer. It's only one group. Uneducated whites are dying at an alarming rate.

If it were happening to Latino's and Blacks I might agree with you but it's only uneducated whites.

1. The system is set up so the owners OWN the players. OWN.
Professionally teams/owners own the rights to NFL players through the NFL draft or free agency… as far as for which team they can participate (voluntarily and paid, free to leave after the game/practice, and can hold-put for greater contracts)

They don’t own them as in how slaves were owned.

Are you seriously incapable of knowing the difference?

Are you trolling? I think a 5th grader would find this distinguishment easy

Last edited:
Mexicans and blacks are living longer. Educated whites are living longer. It's only one group. Uneducated whites are dying at an alarming rate.

If it were happening to Latino's and Blacks I might agree with you but it's only uneducated whites.
I have no idea why you responded with this shockingly and wildly unrelated content.

What did what I posted about the benefit of working a job have anything to do with.. this LOL

Forum List

Back