Favorite from Carlos Santana

If you like Santana... Oneness... this is my favorite album. So emotive.

My favorite Santana album is probably their second album, Abraxas. It features my favorite Santana song, "Black Magic Woman", a wonderful cover of the Fleetwood Mac song.

I'm glad I saved all my albums, Abraxas survived all the traveling and various roommates :)

My favorite Santana album is probably their second album, Abraxas. It features my favorite Santana song, "Black Magic Woman", a wonderful cover of the Fleetwood Mac song.

I'm glad I saved all my albums, Abraxas survived all the traveling and various roommates :)

Roommates. Got home from camping and my albums were all over the floor and the right channel was blown. The old days.

Roommates. Got home from camping and my albums were all over the floor and the right channel was blown. The old days.

Ouch, yeah there were a couple of college parties where I had to brush off the stale beer and broken glass off some of mine the next day.

Been a fan since Mom took me to see him at an outdoor festival in Ohio in 1972, ( I was 11 ) and I've seen him 3 other times since then.

I love his tone and sense of dynamics in his solos ( which sound easy to most listeners, but try playing them ).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back