fatty tumor under left armpit.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
thor has a fatty tumor under his left armpit.....he has began to hold that arm out...vet says we need to take it off....we know it is a fatty tumor...she is saying the aftercare will be hard....i am thinking .....bitch he had a knee replacement...yes the dog ..not grumpy....and he was down with an open wound for weeks.....but i have never had a fatty tumor removed...most of the time they are just nasty looking but the one under the arm pit is slowing him down...she has warned me of the removal allowing a water sac to form but she will drain it....

thor is an older dog....about 10 years old now...i worry a fucking lot about that.....but i got to do this....it is just gonna get larger...she said we may need to x ray to make sure its not involved in the muscle wall etc and so forth...i am putting it off till the weather snaps cold....thor is much easier to handle when its cold outside and he hates the cold so he is more willing to lay in front of the wood stove...i am thinking early november...

I had several fatty tumors removed from my Dog. One was deep into his chest and causing problems with his breathing. Glad I did it.

how did the after care go....we are not messing with any lumps that dont need messing with....he has a large one on his chest...but its just ugly

Forum List

Back