Votes: 10 50.0%
  • LOSE EM

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sandy73 said:
Keep em

Lose em

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! should this be a VOTE????? you know there will only be a few chosen that will vote NO!!!! HAHA!!

-=d=- said:
How about just keeping them in the appropriate place - you ALL have Adult Forum Access...I've been known to shag a buffalo; hey, every guy has at least once...but how about showing a modicum of maturity/discipline and not corrupting every thread with your fat-fantasies??

:)

u10.jpg

-=d=- said:
How about just keeping them in the appropriate place - you ALL have Adult Forum Access...I've been known to shag a buffalo; hey, every guy has at least once...but how about showing a modicum of maturity/discipline and not corrupting every thread with your fat-fantasies??

:)

Your gonna get in trouble ! :duh3:

-=d=- said:
When did you become so hateful, Janeen?

Hateful???? I am probably the one person that has LITTLE hate in them! what I don't understand though, is, some post pictures of things on here that I find worse than a FAT girl, and yet, that's ok, why, because it's a spouse's ASS, or a model? but let a fat girl be posted and that's WRONG. I do understand being at work and those that have children shouldn't be exposed to filth, and for that, I won't post things like that anymore in the picture section, not many what I call FILTH are in the picture section, just FAT WOMAN.

People keep referring to the 'Adult' section, but there isn't one anymore. At least not on the forums list I have. Maybe we should get it back so the issues of children & work aren't compromised.

Johnney said:
a little on the skinny side, but sexy...lol

and Janeeng dont worry, i hhave enough hate for both of us :teeth:

Leave it to you Johnney to point out someone being too skinny when you know you love all the fatties ! :laugh:

Personally I find it offensive that you guys wanna see sexy young girls..
Exploiting women us offensive to me ! :laugh:

-=d=- said:
I'm offended that you find it offensive. :)

Well, I do and even the good Lord says you should love your brothers and sisters of ALL sizes ! Fatties included ! :kiss2:

Forum List

Back