Louisiana got LUCKY !

S

Sandy73

Everything is great on my part of the south but unfortunatly I cannot say the same for my nerighboring states.. We barely had wind and when we did it was nice.. We have electricity back and I am back at work now ! :gross2:

Thanks everyone for all your concern ! :thewave:

Sandy73 said:
Everything is great on my part of the south but unfortunatly I cannot say the same for my nerighboring states.. We barely had wind and when we did it was nice.. We have electricity back and I am back at work now ! :gross2:

Thanks everyone for all your concern ! :thewave:

HEY glad you made it---------hopefully the fatties are all ok! :laugh:

dilloduck said:
HEY glad you made it---------hopefully the fatties are all ok! :laugh:

The fatties are back and ready to roll ! :dance:

Mr. P said:
Louisiana got LUCKY !

And so did you...You Cajun Witch!

Glad you're okay.

I put my voodoo fattie spell on Ivan ! :bat:

Glad no trouble there Sandy, but your right, your neighbors can't say the same.
Leave it to dilloduck to be concerned about the FATTIES!!! hahahaha, see you know how much they love them, and I am thinking that we need to pleasure dilloduck with his own thread of lovlies!!!!!!!!! :mm:

janeeng said:
Glad no trouble there Sandy, but your right, your neighbors can't say the same.
Leave it to dilloduck to be concerned about the FATTIES!!! hahahaha, see you know how much they love them, and I am thinking that we need to pleasure dilloduck with his own thread of lovlies!!!!!!!!! :mm:

Yup I believe you are right Janeen.. Its on Lane !!! :cof:

dilloduck said:
If ya squint at em and use 10% magnification you can almost imagine them being worth looking at ! :eek2:

Or you like them at 150 magnifacation .... The bigger the better :69:

dilloduck said:
If ya squint at em and use 10% magnification you can almost imagine them being worth looking at ! :eek2:

HAHAHAHA! I have a couple special lovlies that have your name on them Dillo!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

dilloduck said:
use 5x5 pixel please

no way baby, I am going to get the biggest I can post!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! let all DETAILS be shown!!!!!!!

Glad all are safe your way sandy! also very glad that dilloduck likes the fatties :p: ....whatever happened to the THREE MUSKITEERS[sp]??????????

Forum List

Back