Fatherland Security

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Feb 8, 6:35 PM EST

Feds admit wrongly tracking Wis. abortion groups

By RYAN J. FOLEY
Associated Press Writer

MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security conducted a threat assessment of local pro- and anti-abortion rights activists before an expected rally last year, even though they did not pose a threat to national security.

The DHS destroyed or deleted its copies of the assessment after an internal review found it violated intelligence-gathering guidelines by collecting and sharing information about "protest groups which posed no threat to homeland security," according to a department memo written last year.

TBO.com - News From AP

I was against the patriot act and homeland seucirty from the start. TSA is also a spinoff of the partiot act. But with 90% approval ratings for bush post 911 I was in an extreme minority.

Who's da stooge? Stooge?

uscitizen... Did you ever think about starting a stamp collection or something like that for a hobby instead of playing around on a site like this?

Just wondering...

uscitizen... Did you ever think about starting a stamp collection or something like that for a hobby instead of playing around on a site like this?

Just wondering...

Naah I can find plenty of inintellegent objects on here to play around with.
Besides Stamps are less entertaining when you lick em. Unlike some posters here.

And just what problems do you have in thei thread with either the subject or my posts?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back