Fat lying tub of lard Michael Moore: Of course I'm not in the 1%

How do you defend multi billion dollar corporations not contributing to a country that has given them so much?

Blame the people responsible? How's that for a unique take on it? Blame the morons that you vote for.

I can't vote for every congressman, you are oversimplifying things again. The corporations themselves have to be accountable. They need to stop hiring teams that get them out of paying taxes.

kinda like what Moore and every wealthy Democrat and Republican does....

I've heard that Michael Moore donates most of his wealth to charity.

Well, just call him Hood Robbing.

why do you hate rich people who dont mind paying taxes????

I believe rich people who garner the big bucks by telling lies (not the truth, truthmatters) to get votes for their victim's opponent are lower than snake snot.

Some of the lies Michael Moore claimed in his zeal to unseat President Bush after 911 are as follows:

Fahrenheit 9/11 is a twisted, dishonest, paranoid, and hateful fantasy.

The Briefing did not say “said that Osama bin Laden was planning to attack America by hijacking airplanes.” It said that the FBI has “not been able to corroborate” such a threat.

Moore say Saddam’s Iraq “had never murdered a single American citizen.” In fact, Saddam paid for terrorist bombers in Israel who murdered Americans, along with people of other nationalities. Saddam also sheltered the American-kill-ing terrorist Abu Nidal, and the bomb-maker for the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.

In Fahrenheit, Moore pretends to support our troops. But in fact, he supports the enemy in Iraq-the coalition of Saddam loyalists, al Qaeda operatives, and terrorists controlled by Iran or Syria-who are united in their desire to murder Iraqis, and to destroy any possibility of democracy in Iraq. Here is what Moore said on April 14, 2004, about the forces who are killing Americans and trying to impose totalitarian rule on Iraq: “The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not ‘insurgents’ or ‘terrorists’ or ‘The Enemy.’ They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow—and they will win.” Do you really think that someone who wants Iraq to be ruled by Islamist or Ba’athist tyranny, and who deliberately kills innocent civilians with car bombs, is like the American Minutemen?

Source: Fifty Nine Deceits in Farenheit 911

I just selected 3. There are 56 other even more egregious lying allegations at the link that Michael Moore made against President Bush, his executive administration, and in so doing, the United States of America.

To describe this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote those terms to the level of respectability. To describe this film as a piece of crap would be to run the risk of a discourse that would never again rise above the excremental. To describe it as an exercise in facile crowd-pleasing would be too obvious. Fahrenheit 911 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of "dissenting" bravery.

Christopher Hitchens in "Unfairenheit 911, the lies of Michael Moore"

And if them apples didn't grab your attention Truthmatters, Michael Moore's smarm-filled film grossed $220 million worldwide.

Michael Moore shamed your country and President Bush in the most craven fashion. How much plainer can someone make it to you?

I don't care how much of the film's profit Michael Moore gave to charity with that rotten apple. He smeared everything about America from pole to pole with it, and invited our enemies to believe his gutter-sniping tripe.

Actually, those who have watched his movies believe him. Those who fact checked them realizes he is one of the biggest liars who has ever lived.

And yet oddly people pay him to lie to them.
He's the Glenn Beck of the left.

No he's not.

Moore does a good amount of research...and admits when he gets things wrong.

His films are pretty good, but fall flat when he tries to interview anyone..because he's terrible at that.

Sallow....dont look now,but there is a Michael Moore flag sticking out of your ass.....

Now could one of you cons please explain why you hate a rich (sic)guys who doesnt mind paying taxes?????

It isn't whether a person who spreads information is rich or poor, truthmatters, it's whether that information can be validated as the truth.

Profiting from lies that harm an administration that is providing for the common defense by preventing terrorists to even consider harming Americans should go somewhere between scum and treason.

His film may have grossed $220 million, but he impeded America's stopping several trillion dollars in damages from terrorist enemies, encouraged with his vicious lies an enemy like Iran to "fix the problem" by providing extra-lethal IEDs to maim, injure, and kill American troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

That sign Senator Hillary Clinton held up with a sneer on her face at the site of the crumbled World Trade Center a few days later that said "Bush Gnu"? Was not only not a fact, it was also a lie.

Now, she's the Secretary of State, because corrupt journalists, instead of impartially putting out information, collaborated with the left to injure and harm America's causes of getting terrorists off our backs forever.

Now, Obama is leaving Afghanistan and Iraq, blaming Republicans for extending the war.

God damn it, it was crap like Fahrenheit 911 that encouraged the enemy to persevere and make extra nasty weapons for our troops.

What a perverse bunch of creeps and cowards the press and Hollywood cheats there are whoring around for lies to tell on Republicans with no thought of how bad it will harm America and America's defenders.

Do I hate Michael Moore? No, I hate what Michael Moore did. He and others on his side of the aisle in their zealotry to get Bush, made up every false lie they could think of, put it on the silver screen, and baby, did they light the fire of the terrorists world-wide to go after America with no holds barred.

Last edited:
No he's not.

Moore does a good amount of research...and admits when he gets things wrong.

His films are pretty good, but fall flat when he tries to interview anyone..because he's terrible at that.

He isn't a good at it but that is what makes him believable. He's an average Joe that informs himself.

His Heston interview in "Bowling for Columbine" was cringe worthy. It was amazingly awful, self-righteous and stupid. Otherwise the film was brilliant.
Brilliant if your anti-gun.....otherwise it was kinda one sided.....

Sure they are.

One thing you or I don't get to do..is to tell people who they can and can't admire.

That's what makes this a great country. :clap2:

I'm not telling anybody what they can do but admiration of these three doesn't equate to anything of American patriotism.

And why not? Both Che and Chavez led popular movements to overthrow dictatorships. While you may not agree with their politics, their initial motives were in keeping with the revolutionaries that started this country. And a good many revolutionaries world wide point to figures like Jefferson as their inspiration.

Che was a tyrant/murderer who led a revolution that was radically repressive. I've read extensive manuscripts on him. You should try that instead of the garden variety proffered by the media/ public education. Chairman Mao is another hero of this admin, specifically Anita Dunn, who isn't with O anymore. Mao allowed for his own wife to be killed among hundreds of thousands of other people yet we have people in this admin who consider him a hero. It's appalling and despicable.

The founders were well read, versed in history, especially classic, ancient governments. It was because of their intelligence through studies that they were able to craft the the greatest government that has ever been known to man. Che, and other bloodlusters have only blood and vengeance for the strikes that they befall the people. There is no comparison whatsoever to our founders.

Last edited:
they like rich people who dont want to pay taxes and want there to be NO RULES placed on them by society.

Funny huh?

How is it anyone who is NOT a millionaire would think it was a great idea for them to have all the benifits this country can provide but NONE of the responsibilitys?

so your naive enough to think Wealthy Democrats are different?.....

The problem with the dupes is they don't know the difference between personal insults and facts about one's ignorance...

Still waiting for a link to an actual lie by MM- not spin from Pub Propaganda BS machine. Repeating lying tub of lard MM with no evidence only works with ignorant sheep.

i have seen a few of Michaels "Documentaries" Franco.....he is not to big on showing the other side of the coin....when that happens the whole thing loses credibility....i know to people with your mindset that aint important.....but to MOST people...it is....

guys he admitts hes in the 1% .

Now would one of you finnaly answer why you hate anyone whos rich and doesnt mind paying taxes?

so who here said this?.....did i miss something.....or is this just more shit from you?...

It's like an outhouse steaming over with fresh stool with no lyme in sight.

Forum List

Back