"Fascist speech" basically said: Believe what we say, not what you can see with your own eyes (Tim Scott, Senator)

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I was Searching Fox for the commentary I most closely agreed with and this was it.

It is so right on. :)

I still don't know why no R is attempting to impeach Mr Incoherent hate-monger but.. a different topic for a different time..

Tim Scott would make a great VP for Trump or for anyone..

Here is one thing I had a problem w/ in this article from Mr Scott

In the story of America, I believe our best chapters have yet to be written

I am having SERIOUS doubts about that. Mr. Scott is in Congress (SC-R) so he knows a few things we ordinary Americans likely do not, so there is that. But I just do not have much hope.. We have 2 more years of this hater in chief, two more years of being called hideous names and being persecuted. Being called Fascist is really more a projection of what Dimrats themselves are than any valid comment about MAGA people.. Ds are known for calling others what they themselves are. It is in their Playbook, page 1 or 2, I believe.. The speech was, as late-night commentators on Fox News said, "disgusting."

It all looked like projection to me.. (the parts of the speech I actually saw [clips]). I am glad I didn't waste my time watching the whole sick thing.

I can't help but think that there was (is) something missing in our Constitution and/or Bill of Rights.. The one word that comes to mind is Enforcement. I had this same thought when I was a teenager, long b4 I had any interest in news.. What good is it to have this great Document when there is really no way to enforce it? And now things have gotten to the point (because of all these violations of said Document, the Constitution) where it all looks totally hopeless (changing anything). The corruption is entrenched... the propaganda just marches on, seemingly almost agreed-upon by both parties..

why do I say it looked lik projection?

that's absolutely what that speech was.. projection

The libs know what they are but they deflect away from that and project onto their political opponents (which at this point is most of America) what they themselves are

so that you will be confused.. Oh gee, I thought it was the Ds who were fascist... ? Maybe I was wrong.. After all, it's bidum himself, the PRESIDENT! who says otherwise.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. How did he get to be president anyway? Oh well... whatever

please!

Grab a brain, all you people who voted for this tyrant

I was Searching Fox for the commentary I most closely agreed with and this was it.

It is so right on. :)

I still don't know why no R is attempting to impeach Mr Incoherent hate-monger but.. a different topic for a different time..

Tim Scott would make a great VP for Trump or for anyone..
Biden was right on the money. You can't get any more un-American than MAGA mother-fuckers!

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”—George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty Four
I never read the whole Orwell book but yeh.. It looks like bidum did?

and liked what he read..

LOL......If someone would have handed Tater a set of devil horns and a hay fork the optics would have been complete. :laughing0301:
biden speech devil.jpg

Forum List

Back