Far Left Kook Throws Water on Milo &Gavin Mcinnes

How many times do I need to say it?...

Conservatives need to start going armed in the streets and asserting their Right to personal self-defense.

That is the only thing that is going to stop this crap.

These Nazis feel emboldened. I dont think these ASSAULTS are going to be tolerated much longer.

Far-right figurehead Milo Yiannopoulous has water thrown over head at restaurant

The two men, appearing to laugh off the incident in a video, claimed the woman had been sitting near them for around half an hour and threw water over them as she was leaving

“She said you should be ashamed of yourself and then she screamed kill yourself,”

so you advocate killing liberals for throwing water at right wing human scum but you think conservatives should have a right to drive cars into crowds of liberals, killing as many as possible.
You must really hate gay people and Canadians ?

These Nazis feel emboldened. I dont think these ASSAULTS are going to be tolerated much longer.

Far-right figurehead Milo Yiannopoulous has water thrown over head at restaurant

The two men, appearing to laugh off the incident in a video, claimed the woman had been sitting near them for around half an hour and threw water over them as she was leaving

“She said you should be ashamed of yourself and then she screamed kill yourself,”

so you advocate killing liberals for throwing water at right wing human scum but you think conservatives should have a right to drive cars into crowds of liberals, killing as many as possible.
Sure. The two guys were sitting there minding their own business. Crowds of liberals blocking traffic deserve to be plowed into.

Forum List

Back