Far-left group paying activists monthly salary to stop Trump

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Demand Protest says they are strategists mobilizing millennials for protests and training.
The contact phone number is a San Francisco number.

4Chan users say Demand Protest is linked to Soros but there is no way of knowing from their website. It is hard to tell if they are associated with Soros but considering all of the violent protest movements are Soros funded, #BlackLivesMatter and #Occupy, it is a safe bet that Soros is also funding this radical leftist group.

BREAKING: Far Left Group Is Paying Activists a Monthly Salary to Stop TRUMP

Soros, interfering in our country's elections.

Demand Protest says they are strategists mobilizing millennials for protests and training.

4Chan users say Demand Protest is linked to Soros but there is no way of knowing from their website. It is hard to tell if they are associated with Soros but considering all of the violent protest movements are Soros funded, #BlackLivesMatter and #Occupy, it is a safe bet that Soros is also funding this radical leftist group.

As opposed to a foreign power interfering with the elections, something that is totally alright with you of course. They call this hypocrisy.

As opposed to a foreign power interfering with the elections, something that is totally alright with you of course. They call this hypocrisy.
Why do you democrats love Nazis?

Lol, Nazis are the fringe right today, all of which supported your candidate so you tell me? We have no holocaust deniers on my side, can you say the same?

Lol, Nazis are the fringe right today, all of which supported your candidate so you tell me? We have no holocaust deniers on my side, can you say the same?
Your ignorance is amusing....

Ah so like always, you have no argument to support your view, neither are you capable of coming back with anything substantive. So you revert to name calling and belittling. You are a very marginal human being is all I can say.

Ah so like always, you have no argument to support your view, neither are you capable of coming back wit anything substantive. So you revert to name calling and belittling. You are a very marginal human being is all I can say.
Do let us know when you proffer something to argue, won't you....:lol:

/---- Libs twist and distort history to suit their agenda. Nazis are left wingers.

Sounds more like an internal leak, like from the DNC operative/Bernie supporter that was murdered.

But your beef is someone let Americans know how corrupt liberals are. We already know and liberals aren't bothered by their party corruption so what's you evidence the outcome was effected.

Plus, libs were dancing with joy taunting us because there was no wikileaks bombshell. You aren't a hypocrite, you're simply too stupid to understand the grownup world.

Well, this thread went from zero to stupid in record time.

The OP accuses Soros of funding violent protests, but as yet no evidence, much less any proof, has come out.

And the right wing circlejerk jumped in with both feet.

How gradeschool.

Well, this thread went from zero to stupid in record time.

The OP accuses Soros of funding violent protests, but as yet no evidence, much less any proof, has come out.

And the right wing circlejerk jumped in with both feet.

How gradeschool.
How old school, you tripped over your tits again granny. Read the link next time before claiming there's nothing to it.

Forum List

Back