Fantastic article about Black Lives Matter among others from an Israeli Newspaper.

Black Lives Matter to Israel, Not So Much to Its Racist Critics

Whatever inference you were going to make about the person standing beside you based on their gender, skin color, creed, or sexual orientation is going to change dramatically when that person is casually tapping on a shiny, oily, combat-worn M16.

-----------------

Too fucking funny for words. Great article.
Where do you get this commie shit?
Advocating violence is not good.

Trump advocates violence. He told his minions he would pay their court costs if they attacked protesters. That people who protest used to be carried out on a stretcher.

No he got sick of dupes like you tresspassing on his rallies, trying to disrupt them and getting mg violent with his supporters. So i say open season on you faggots.

Why do your people go to Trump rallies?
It's important to stand up against racism and Fascism.

At least you admit you like violence.

The problem is, if I tresspassed on your property, and started verbally abusing your kids and your wife, and putting signs up insulting you and your family.... you would call the police, and have me removed.

But because of the screwed up laws in this country, that same event wouldn't work.

So take a second and pretend that the police refused to come, and refused to help.... would you just sit there and let me abuse you and everyone in your home forever?

NO. You would not. If you say you would, you are a liar.

So the people at the Trump rallies got sick and tired of this crap, and roughed this worthless trash up. And rightly so.

I'm against violence, when it's wrong. Violence isn't always wrong. You come and try and rape my wife, and I'm going to lay down some unrestricted violence... and I'll sleep like a baby that night, because I am right, and moral, and justified in doing so.

As far as I'm concerned, you go into a rally and try and disrupt it... it's like walking into the middle of the PETA meetings, and starting to skin a cat alive. You are begging to get beaten, and you should be. How dumb of idiot do you have to be, to go intentionally provoke people, and then you are shocked by it?

If you walked down Ferguson Missouri directly after the ‎Michael Brown incident, and had a shirt on that said "shoot them with their hands up".... after you faces was splattered on the pavement, would anyone, anywhere be sitting around going "well that's shouldn't have happened! We're against violence!"

No, everyone would be saying you got what you deserved. Well.... that guy got what he deserved. He provoked people, and get asked for it, and got it, and earned it.

Sorry, but just because he doing something you agree with, doesn't excuse him from being stupid, and getting a smacked for it.

Black Lives Matter to Israel, Not So Much to Its Racist Critics

Whatever inference you were going to make about the person standing beside you based on their gender, skin color, creed, or sexual orientation is going to change dramatically when that person is casually tapping on a shiny, oily, combat-worn M16.

-----------------

Too fucking funny for words. Great article.
The terrorist, cop killing group BLM will be ending shortly....

Forum List

Back