Famous actors who started out on old westerns.

Not necessarily the movies, but the television shows from the 50s 60s and 70s like Rawhide Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Rifleman , The Virginian and all those.

I've been watching some of the old reruns and come across a few that I didn't realize like John Goodman and Richard Dreyfuss on Gunsmoke.

Harrison Ford and Leonard Nimoy also made an appearance on gun smoke.

Not necessarily the movies, but the television shows from the 50s 60s and 70s like Rawhide Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Rifleman , The Virginian and all those.

I've been watching some of the old reruns and come across a few that I didn't realize like John Goodman and Richard Dreyfuss on Gunsmoke.

Harrison Ford and Leonard Nimoy also made an appearance on gun smoke.

Leonard Nimoy and Wayne Rogers : Death Valley Days

2020-09-05 (2).png

I watch a lot of old westerns. It's crazy to see actors who I remember as older guys in their younger years. Remember the guy who hunted Josey Wales down? The guy who turned on his Southern brothers and ratted them all out to the North? The other day I saw him in an old western. I couldn't recognize him. I only knew it was him because of the voice.

I just finished watching an old western with Ronald Reagan. His brother was the Professor on Gilligan's Island. The skipper was in a lot of westerns too.

1658927715722.png

In the 40s,50s and early 60s just about every actor appeared in a Western at one time or another

I watch a lot of old westerns. It's crazy to see actors who I remember as older guys in their younger years. Remember the guy who hunted Josey Wales down? The guy who turned on his Southern brothers and ratted them all out to the North? The other day I saw him in an old western. I couldn't recognize him. I only knew it was him because of the voice.

I just finished watching an old western with Ronald Reagan. His brother was the Professor on Gilligan's Island. The skipper was in a lot of westerns too.

View attachment 675165
Russell was in a lot of westerns. He was in a series as the sherriff, with Peter Breck called Black Saddle.

Bones McCoy was in a couple of Lone Ranger episodes, and played gunfighters in several movies.

Russell was in a lot of westerns. He was in a series as the sherriff, with Peter Breck called Black Saddle.

Bones McCoy was in a couple of Lone Ranger episodes, and played gunfighters in several movies.
Remember Sammy Davis Jr. was on the Rifleman?

The other day I saw Burt Lancaster playing Geronimo. He did a good job.

Remember Sammy Davis Jr. was on the Rifleman?

The other day I saw Burt Lancaster playing Geronimo. He did a good job.
Sammy was on it twice
Remember Buddy Hackett on the Rifleman?

Forum List

Back