Family of Six-Year-Old Cancer Patient Loses Coverage, Now Faces Soaring Premiums

Just a tiny percentage of the total people losing coverage. But the new coverage is way better than the crummy scam insurance that was ripping them of before!

I know this because all the Obie flacks on all the news networks told me so!

This is what the t party said would be coming with obamacare, and what Obama said was impossible under the new plan.

And I'm sure you're pleased that YOUR insurance will cost more to subsidize the coverage of others.

But wouldn't you feel more self-righteous were you to give them the money yo'self?

Family of six year old cancer patient loses coverage due to ObamaCare, now faces soaring premiums. Clearly we need even more government solutions to solve this government solution.

Family of Six-Year-Old Cancer Patient Loses Coverage, Now Faces Soaring Premiums - Guy Benson

this is one reason why obama starting this Obamacare campaign (again, minus you can keep your etc etc ) and his comments today are so tone deaf, he just wants to "win" today.....if these folks lose? *shrugs* there is a lot of them and there is going to be a whole bunch more.

The site is still a mess, Carney tells us how many people visited the site but he won't give a number on enrollees, add to that the back end settlements portion with the ins. co's etc. is not even built....

It was a democratic advisor who in October Obama is all about "winning the news cycle", no future or long range planning, its all "in the moment"......

Just a tiny percentage of the total people losing coverage. But the new coverage is way better than the crummy scam insurance that was ripping them of before!

I know this because all the Obie flacks on all the news networks told me so!

It's Cognitive Dissonance All The Way Down for the Obamanoids.

On the one hand, they wish to abolish the 2nd Amendment because an INSANE PERSON killed 26 people in Newtown.

On the other hand, 5,000,000 people (including CANCER VICTIMS) losing their insurance due to Obamacare-FUH-QUEUE is a miniscule rounding error.

Go figure.

Holy shit, that's awesome! That little girl might die if her family can't figure out how to get her cancer treatment, but that other family saved 12K this year! It all evened out!

Too bad there's about 50 times as many, "Wtf happened to my coverage!?" stories goin on right now as, "Check out this cool free shit I got from the website!" stories.

Seriously, if your only response to the criticisms right now is that Obamacare might be fucking people over, but it's helping other people, you should just shitcan that entire conversation and stop typing. I don't see how the government picking winners and losers (especially when their choices result in more losers than there were under the other system) is superior to letting the winners and losers pick themselves. At least under the old system I have a chance of securing my medical coverage via my own financial means. Under the new system, you just have to be lucky enough to be part of the group that the current regime has decided is their preferred class.

Sorry, I'll take the old broken system over the new broken system. Seems like it was about 50 times less broken, given what we know to date.

Last edited:

Holy shit, that's awesome! That little girl might die if her family can't figure out how to get her cancer treatment, but that other family saved 12K this year! It all evened out!

Too bad there's about 50 times as many, "Wtf happened to my coverage!?" stories goin on right now as, "Check out this cool free shit I got from the website!" stories.

Seriously, if your only response to the criticisms right now is that Obamacare might be fucking people over, but it's helping other people, you should just shitcan that entire conversation and stop typing. I don't see how the government picking winners and losers (especially when their choices result in more losers than there were under the other system) is superior to letting the winners and losers pick themselves. At least under the old system I have a chance of securing my medical coverage via my own financial means. Under the new system, you just have to be lucky enough to be part of the group that the current regime has decided is their preferred class.

Sorry, I'll take the old broken system over the new broken system. Seems like it was about 50 times less broken, given what we know to date.

Well put.

well, I am sure I am helping to subsidize that, good for him, and of course I am just tickled pink that if in my 'mid to late' 50's :lol: I have another child, I am covered.....:rolleyes:

Well, you're against abortion, right?

I know you want it all to work, and for some folks it has been very good....and I like that.

But for but for the majority of American's it isn't going to work.

I am calling Bullshit. First, rdean posted it so you know it's bullshit. Second, if this guy was able to afford $1400 in premiums then he wouldn't qualify for a subsidy. Second, I read on FB from many of my liberal friends that were giddy about Obamacare until they saw the costs, that even the bronze program costs $500 a month for shitty coverage.

No way in hell some anonymous guy is getting such a sweet deal when every other report states the TOTAL opposite!

Just a tiny percentage of the total people losing coverage.

As opposed to the small percentage of people Obamacare actually helps?

But the new coverage is way better than the crummy scam insurance that was ripping them of before!

And what good does that do them if they can't afford the "better" coverage? Oh, I forgot, they HAVE to afford it. It's the law. Even if they starve to death in the process.

Just a tiny percentage of the total people losing coverage.

As opposed to the small percentage of people Obamacare actually helps?

But the new coverage is way better than the crummy scam insurance that was ripping them of before!

And what good does that do them if they can't afford the "better" coverage? Oh, I forgot, they HAVE to afford it. It's the law. Even if they starve to death in the process.
Urban Dictionary: sarchasm

Forum List

Back