Families are off limits??? Media attacks Trump's wife !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We all remember in 2008 how the media went after Sarah Palin's kids despite their claim that we should leave the family of candidates alone. Now they are attacking melania over plagiarism claims. Who cares about this non-issue? For 8 years they have refused to attack michelle for stealing around $30 M from the american taxpayer with her vacations.

Liberal families are off limits. Come on man, get with the program!!!

Actually, I think wives and children should definitely off limits, mainly children. If a wife injects herself into the public space, well, she gets what she deserves.

Lol. Wife gives speech at convention. Speech is criticized. Waaaah. Wait until trumps kids give their speeches about blood sweat and tears, and about total war.

We all remember in 2008 how the media went after Sarah Palin's kids despite their claim that we should leave the family of candidates alone. Now they are attacking melania over plagiarism claims. Who cares about this non-issue? For 8 years they have refused to attack michelle for stealing around $30 M from the american taxpayer with her vacations.

How is she being attacked?

The media is saying very nice things about her and the overall speech. They are still calling the blatant plagiarism "lifting" and "echo"...and giving her the benefit of the doubt, blaming some jr. staffer.

You are just a pathetic hack posing in desperation.

Go away.

• Banned

The media is saying very nice things about her and the overall speech. They are still calling the blatant plagiarism "lifting" and "echo"...and giving her the benefit of the doubt, blaming some jr. staffer.

It was the lead story on "Today" this morning and they called it plagiarism. THINK

• Banned
Actually, I think wives and children should definitely off limits, mainly children. If a wife injects herself into the public space, well, she gets what she deserves.

The press hasn't done that with mooch. Her stealing of money to finance her vacations has been totally buried by the networks even though the internet has pounded away on the scandal.

You are just a pathetic hack posing in desperation.

Go away.

Because it was bullshit. She plagiarized no one. Very similar language but still clear and distinct.

The media came to the Michelle's defense when she ignorantly states the first time in my adult like I have been proud of my country. What a twat!

Forum List

Back