"False!" * "4 Pinocchios!" * "PANTS ON FIRE!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
FactCheck.org: "FALSE!"

Washington Post: "4 PINOCCHIOS!"

PolitiFact: "PANTS ON FIRE!"

Hillary Clinton DOUBLED-DOWN on her FALSE claim that FBI Director Comey had said 'everything that I’ve said publicly has been consistent and truthful with what I’ve told'...

...and once again her lies were SLAPPED DOWN BY media Fact-Checkers, this time earning her not just one but MULTIPLE 'awards' for her lies.

Clinton doubles down on disputed claim FBI found her email remarks 'truthful' | Fox News

----------

Since you can't get the truth from Hillary, here it is again, directly from FBI Director Comey, testifying under oath before Congress:

HILLARY: Said she never put America's national security in jeopardy - LIE!
- COMEY:
"Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”

HILLARY: 'NOTHING I sent or received was marked classified' - LIE!
- COMEY: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

HILLARY: 'I only used one device' - LIE!
- COMEY: “She used multiple devices.”

HILLARY: 'I turned in all State Department-related Documents." - LIE!
- COMEY:No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”
*** This proves Hillary broke the law - SEVERAL LAWS - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act to be specific!

LIBERALS / HILLARY SUPPORTERS: "Hillary did nothing wrong!" - LIE!
COMEY: "If Clinton had worked at the FBI, she could be subject to a range of disciplinary measures including suspension or termination."

COMEY: "Comey rebuked Clinton and her aides for being "extremely careless" in their handling of classified information and contradicted many of the defenses and explanations she's put forward for months."

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

THIS IS WHY 68% OF ALL AMERICANS DON'T TRUST HILLARY CLINTON.

SHE IS AN INCURABLE, PATHELOGICAL,
UN-REPENTANT, LIAR!

Hillary wouldn't / couldn't truthfully say there was a fire if her ass was going up in flames...

Forum List

Back