Fall in New England

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Man shoots neighbor over leaves in Randolph

BOSTON -- A Randolph man pleaded not guilty to armed assault with intent to murder after police said he shot his neighbor over a leaf-dumping dispute.

Christopher Leonard was released Monday on $20,000 bail following his arraignment in Quincy District Court.

Police said the 38-year-old shot his neighbor John Rota in the stomach Friday when they got into an argument over the disposal of leaves near their Randolph homes.

hello?

i wondered why this was not in the photo forum...now i know....carried a gun at all times....see what happens....one of the reason i dont conceal a pistol....do you realize how many fuckers i come across a day that need a lesson in manners? lol...just think it would be so great just to cap their asses....like a 5 yr old throwing up their hands and screaming....the adult version...okay a wee bit harsher...

BOSTON -- A Randolph man pleaded not guilty to armed assault with intent to murder after police said he shot his neighbor over a leaf-dumping dispute.

Christopher Leonard was released Monday on $20,000 bail following his arraignment in Quincy District Court.

Police said the 38-year-old shot his neighbor John Rota in the stomach Friday when they got into an argument over the disposal of leaves near their Randolph homes.

hello?

WTF The leaves are barely turned around here yet. They are fighting over leaves, what about in a few weeks when they actually start falling in our neck of the woods?

Del something is in our water here I swear. First the beating at KFC, Now this.

Last edited:
xotoxi-albums-obamicons-picture755-pecker.png

Forum List

Back