Someone in India tried to use my credit card #...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
to buy a train ticket. The fuckers. Now I have to get a new card and go through the hassle of remembering which bills are automatically tied to it.

Outsourcing strikes again.

you are lucky your bank caught it...my mother got her number lifted in la...by the time she got to dc...her bank had cancelled her card...she was in dc with no credit card...they were using her card to call columbia...she had to call me to front her some money...that was funny....

to buy a train ticket. The fuckers. Now I have to get a new card and go through the hassle of remembering which bills are automatically tied to it.

Someone used one of mine online, I had to get a new credit card number

I do not have any credit cards tied to any automatic payments.Nor do I use automatic debit payments for bills of any kind. computers are not infallible

Poor Indians, they must have been very upset when they realized they stole a card with tiny limit!

"I don't know Ackmed, the card was declined for a $0.25 train ticket!"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Poor Indians, they must have been very upset when they realized they stole a card with tiny limit!

:lol:

This is actually the second time this has happened to me in the past two years. Somebody must be sloppy about screening their employees over there.

This is actually the second time this has happened to me in the past two years. Somebody must be sloppy about screening their employees over there.

They would be sloppy if they actually screened their employees. :eusa_eh:

:lol:

Just curious if you have a Dell computer? I know they do their financing there.

If I were you I would put an identity theft alert on my credit report! Basically you can do everything Life Lock does, but for free! PM if you need addition info!

Are you 100% sure that you have not been a India recently?

Think hard...sometimes international trips are easy to forget.

You're lucky you only got scammed for one ticket.

overloaded_train_hanging_india1.jpg

I have known many Pakis in my lifetime. Most are thieves. The Roman Catholic Pakis used to come to my Confessional and I had to listen to their lies. Yes lies. They even lie in the Confessional. Pakis are incapable of rationally separating truth from lies. It is genetic. They cant help it. I still pray for them daily.

That was my boss. He's trying to get to Bengal from Calcutta. I told not to be so cheap. His check better not bounce!

I have known many Pakis in my lifetime. Most are thieves. The Roman Catholic Pakis used to come to my Confessional and I had to listen to their lies. Yes lies. They even lie in the Confessional. Pakis are incapable of rationally separating truth from lies. It is genetic. They cant help it. I still pray for them daily.

The thread was about Indians, not Pakistani.
Do you have reading comprehension problems, or are you just stupid?

Another EXCELLENT reason to eschew credit cards.

Try living in a cash economy, Ravi.

A couple years of that and its is likely you'll notice that you have more money than you'd previously had.

Not necessarily because you're paying iterest on things you buy (although that is likely) but because when you have to pull the money out of your pocket and pay for things the moment you get them, you find it much easier NOT to make those unnecessary purchases that credit cards make so easy to do.

There's nothing you can do with a credit card thgat you canot do with a debit card.

EXCEPT spend more moey than you actually have, of course.

You can live without those cards, ya know.

I had CCs from 1969 through the early 90s, so I uderstand their attraction, and covenience, too.

But they really are a very dangerous thing to have, now, given the laws overseeing their rates of interest and so forth.

You canot TRUST the CCCs not to screw you if they can.

Now seriously...why would you want to reward companies and do busiess with companies who you cannot really trust?

Last edited:
What you say is true, Editec. I pay mine of in full each month so the rates don't bother me...but I probably do spend more money just because it's easier to pay with plastic.

What you say is true, Editec. I pay mine of in full each month so the rates don't bother me...but I probably do spend more money just because it's easier to pay with plastic.

So throw away the plastic and quit hating the people from the sub conitinent.

Forum List

Back