Zone1 Fake Vatican synod promotes wokeness

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

As I have said before, As goes the Catholic Church, so goes the world. The message from this site may prove that better than any other news story.

Those who have been "into Jesus" for some time could probably skip to the second yellow colored box and start with the sentence right above it

Site:

Today’s Neo-Modernists are smooth talkers and would never concede that the goal of the synod is a doctrinal revolution according to the dictates of woke theology.

The following quote from the fake pope Francis could have come from the cackler VP Kamelface aka Kamala Harris (I couldn't figure out exactly what the main point was... or any of it, really.. Maybe I didn't try hard enough?! Maybe I should have gone for my Masters... but in what field???) :dunno:

A constant tension exists between fullness and limitation. Fullness evokes the desire for complete possession, while limitation is a wall set before us. Broadly speaking, “time” has to do with fullness as an expression of the horizon which constantly opens before us, while each individual moment has to do with limitation as an expression of enclosure. People live poised between each individual moment and the greater, brighter horizon of the utopian future as the final cause which draws us to itself. Here we see a first principle for progress in building a people: time is greater than space.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Maybe a lot of Catholics aren't here discussing this because ... well, sadly, there are too many "Catholics" who are in the dimrat party. .. which shows in and of itself (without one having to agree with Novus Ordo Watch on much) that the novus ordo sect gives bad fruit...

Maybe a lot of Catholics aren't here discussing this because ... well, sadly, there are too many "Catholics" who are in the dimrat party. .. which shows in and of itself (without one having to agree with Novus Ordo Watch on much) that the novus ordo sect gives bad fruit...
Your messages are full of frustration and hating. Something is going wrong in your life and your faith should be bringing you peace. Could it be the factor that is driving you in the opposite direction?

• Banned
Your messages are full of frustration and hating. Something is going wrong in your life and your faith should be bringing you peace. Could it be the factor that is driving you in the opposite direction?
Jesus:

"I came not to bring peace but a sword"

100%
"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword."
[Matthew 10:34]

Last edited:

As I have said before, As goes the Catholic Church, so goes the world. The message from this site may prove that better than any other news story.

Those who have been "into Jesus" for some time could probably skip to the second yellow colored box and start with the sentence right above it

Site:

Today’s Neo-Modernists are smooth talkers and would never concede that the goal of the synod is a doctrinal revolution according to the dictates of woke theology.

The following quote from the fake pope Francis could have come from the cackler VP Kamelface aka Kamala Harris (I couldn't figure out exactly what the main point was... or any of it, really.. Maybe I didn't try hard enough?! Maybe I should have gone for my Masters... but in what field???) :dunno:

A constant tension exists between fullness and limitation. Fullness evokes the desire for complete possession, while limitation is a wall set before us. Broadly speaking, “time” has to do with fullness as an expression of the horizon which constantly opens before us, while each individual moment has to do with limitation as an expression of enclosure. People live poised between each individual moment and the greater, brighter horizon of the utopian future as the final cause which draws us to itself. Here we see a first principle for progress in building a people: time is greater than space.
Novus Ordo is short for Novus Ordo Missae, which means the "new order of the Mass".

The term Novus Ordo distinguishes the Mass promulgated by Pope Paul VI in 1969 from the Traditional Latin Mass promulgated by Pope Pius V in 1570. When Pope Paul VI's new Roman Missal (the liturgical book that contains the text of the Mass, along with the prayers for each celebration of the Mass) was released, it replaced the Traditional Latin Mass as the normal form of the Mass in the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church.

The Traditional Latin Mass is still valid, and can be celebrated but the Novus Ordo became the form of the Mass celebrated in most Catholic churches.

Pope Benedict XVI classified the two forms of the Mass as follows: The Novus Ordo is the ordinary form of the Roman Rite, and the Latin Mass is the extraordinary form. Both are valid, and any qualified priest can celebrate either form.

Novus Ordo (Ordinary Form of the Mass)

Site:

Sedevacantism owes its origins to the rejection of the theological and disciplinary changes implemented following the Second Vatican Council (1962–65).[6] Sedevacantists reject this Council, on the basis of their interpretation of its documents on ecumenism and religious liberty, among others, which they see as contradicting the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church and as denying the unique mission of Catholicism as the one true religion, outside of which there is no salvation.[7] They also say that new disciplinary norms, such as the Mass of Paul VI, promulgated on 3 April 1969, undermine or conflict with the historical Catholic faith and are deemed blasphemous, while post-Vatican II teachings, particularly those related to ecumenism, are labelled heresies.[8] They conclude, on the basis of their rejection of the revised Mass rite and of postconciliar church teaching as false, that the popes involved are also false.[1] Among even traditionalist Catholics,[2][9] this is a quite divisive question.[1][2]

Traditionalist Catholics other than sedevacantists recognize as legitimate the line of popes leading to and including Pope Francis.[10] Sedevacantists, however, claim that the infallible Magisterium of the Catholic Church could not have decreed the changes made in the name of the Second Vatican Council, and conclude that those who issued these changes could not have been acting with the authority of the Catholic Church.[11] Accordingly, they hold that Pope John XXIII and his successors left the true Catholic Church and thus lost legitimate authority in the church. A formal heretic, they say, cannot be the Catholic pope.[12]

Sedevacantism - Wikipedia

Site:

1. Any statement not protected by the charism of infallibility carries the possibility of error.
  2. "The ordinary and usual form of papal teaching activity is not infallible. Further, the decisions of the Roman Congregations (Holy Office, Bible Commission) are not infallible.
  3. There are various levels of assent owed by Catholics to the body of statements put forth by the Magisterium.
  4. Vatican II did not define any Catholic doctrine.
  5. None of the documents of Vatican II proclaim any new doctrine binding upon Catholics.
  6. So... Vatican II does not demand any assent to its teaching.
  7. Therefore, Novusordowatch insistence that assent is required is false and the Sedevacantist's belief that anything the Pope says must be accepted by the members is false.
  8. Sedevacantists believe that any churchman (or at least any pontiff) who has made a materially heretical statement as evidence that he has lost his office.
  9. It is clear, defined Catholic teaching that it is possible for a true pope to make statements which contain error as long as those statements are not presented as infallible teaching.
  10. In summary... not commenting on any of your bullshit allegations specifically... A pope making a fallible statement doesn't make him a false pope it just makes him wrong.

I'm sure you will figure it out.

OP is not an apostate. Do you even know the meaning of the word?

you seem to just want to attack people. What's that all about?
Sure I do. And I believe he most certainly is an apostate.

I'm not attacking him. I'm defending my church from his attacks. He's the aggressor. I'm the defender.

Sure I do. And I believe he most certainly is an apostate.

I'm not attacking him. I'm defending my church from his attacks. He's the aggressor. I'm the defender.
some of us believe the true Catholic faith is something that was carried on by Archbishop Lefebvre and others in the 70s (after Vatican II divided the Catholic world... Hey, just like Luther). You don't seem to know much about those Trad folks and yet you condemn them and their followers.

some of us believe the true Catholic faith is something that was carried on by Archbishop Lefebvre and others in the 70s (after Vatican II divided the Catholic world... Hey, just like Luther). You don't seem to know much about those Trad folks and yet you condemn them and their followers.
I know enough to know that you can't make a valid case for heresy. Again... Vatican II did not change any doctrine and imposed no assent on its members, so where is the heresy? You saying they are heretics doesn't make it true. No evidence of heresy has been presented. Apparently you just want your belief to be accepted on your authority without providing any basis of fact or evidence.

I know enough to know that you can't make a valid case for heresy. Again... Vatican II did not change any doctrine and imposed no assent on its members, so where is the heresy? You saying they are heretics doesn't make it true. No evidence of heresy has been presented. Apparently you just want your belief to be accepted on your authority without providing any basis of fact or evidence.
you are saying there is no evidence of heresy in the Vatican?

You are incredibly misinformed/uninformed.

See my other post where I mention homosexual acts and how Jesus and His true Church never condoned it but Francis does. It is dogma that homosexual acts are sinful and send people to Hell. But Francis knows better than the traditional Church, according to you.

you are saying there is no evidence of heresy in the Vatican?

You are incredibly misinformed/uninformed.

See my other post where I mention homosexual acts and how Jesus and His true Church never condoned it but Francis does. It is dogma that homosexual acts are sinful and send people to Hell. But Francis knows better than the traditional Church, according to you.
I addressed that in the other thread but will address it again here.

I don't accept your assertion that Francis has overridden any doctrine at all.

The Catholic Church opposes same-sex sexual activity and same-sex marriage. While the Church says it opposes "unjust" discrimination against homosexual persons, it supports what it considers "just" discrimination in the employment of teachers or athletic coaches, in adoption, in the military and in housing.[1][2] The Catechism of the Catholic Church promulgated by Pope John Paul II considers sexual activity between members of the same sex to be a mortal sin against chastity. It sees homosexual orientation as objectively disordered.[3][4] This teaching has developed through a number of ecumenical councils and the influence of theologians, including the Church Fathers.​
The Congegration for the Doctrine of the Faith, in a document approved by Pope Francis, said that the church can not bless same-sex relationships because "God cannot bless sin", while also stating that the non-sexual aspect of the personal relationships between such people may have "positive elements".[5]

Care to try again?

so what says Ding about that homosexuality teaching of the Catholic Church being "changed" by Francis (I will unignore him for a short period of time)?

the old clashes with the new

And meanwhile God still does not change.....

so what says Ding about that homosexuality teaching of the Catholic Church being "changed" by Francis (I will unignore him for a short period of time)?

the old clashes with the new

And meanwhile God still does not change.....
The Catholic position on homosexuality is unchanged.

The Catholic Church opposes same-sex sexual activity and same-sex marriage. While the Church says it opposes "unjust" discrimination against homosexual persons, it supports what it considers "just" discrimination in the employment of teachers or athletic coaches, in adoption, in the military and in housing.[1][2] The Catechism of the Catholic Church promulgated by Pope John Paul II considers sexual activity between members of the same sex to be a mortal sin against chastity. It sees homosexual orientation as objectively disordered.[3][4] This teaching has developed through a number of ecumenical councils and the influence of theologians, including the Church Fathers.
The Congegration for the Doctrine of the Faith, in a document approved by Pope Francis, said that the church can not bless same-sex relationships because "God cannot bless sin", while also stating that the non-sexual aspect of the personal relationships between such people may have "positive elements".[5]

Catholic Church and homosexuality - Wikipedia

Care to try again?

Forum List

Back