Fake tan taunts are racist

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
better to fake tan and be orange than to do the sun and tanning parlors....i was a tanner....i have the facial scars to prove it. orange washes off.

now to blend threads....mud that was funny about vampires not knowing....so you got repped....not cause you repped me before but cause you were funny and made me laugh....with my life...i need to laugh....

but to tanning...its a very addictive thing...i know...i did it for perhaps...20 years hard core...8 hours of sun a day...no less and normally alot more....if i was not in the sun...i was under sun lamps...i sleep under a sun lamp....(no i was not crazy...at that time it was what was done for the skin condition i have)
i managed a tanning bed salon at one time ...many years ago...they started removing stuff when i was in my mid 20s...at first it was just a spot on the leg..etc...then it became multiple removals from the face....
nothing says...this sucks like having basal cell removed from the nose with deep freezing...the next day you wake up with the tissue inside swelled to the outside..it looks like a rotten piece of cauliflower has been glued to your nose. now how attractive is that?

now to blend threads....mud that was funny about vampires not knowing....so you got repped....not cause you repped me before but cause you were funny and made me laugh....with my life...i need to laugh....

but to tanning...its a very addictive thing...i know...i did it for perhaps...20 years hard core...8 hours of sun a day...no less and normally alot more....if i was not in the sun...i was under sun lamps...i sleep under a sun lamp....(no i was not crazy...at that time it was what was done for the skin condition i have)
i managed a tanning bed salon at one time ...many years ago...they started removing stuff when i was in my mid 20s...at first it was just a spot on the leg..etc...then it became multiple removals from the face....
nothing says...this sucks like having basal cell removed from the nose with deep freezing...the next day you wake up with the tissue inside swelled to the outside..it looks like a rotten piece of cauliflower has been glued to your nose. now how attractive is that?

While I was stationed in Somalia I tanned every other day. Then when I got back stateside I was so addicted to tanning and the sun here in the states just couldn't do the job...I started using tanning beds.

I stopped after a year of tanning about once every other week.

The only permanent damage I have now is my face because at work I spend a great deal of time on the roofs of buildings. I guess if I took better care of my skin this wouldn't be a problem. Not long ago I looked like I was in my twenties when I was 40. Now I think I look....well shit...who cares what I look like. That would be overly obsessive.

Last edited:
o the ruddy face...all the broken caps in the face from sun and wind....got them..they can laser them now....dermo has offered to do that...but what the hell..aging aint for sissies as bette davis once said

Forum List

Back