Fake fact checkers

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
This is another example of how these fake fact checkers are just shills for the corrupt Democrat Party
They should never be trusted.
Democrats are LIARS.
They use voter fraud to steal elections.
But, unfortunately America has millions of dumb liberal crackpots who will trust anything that Mr TV tells them.

FactCheck.org
The McCain-Palin campaign accuses ACORN, a community activist group that operates nationwide, of perpetrating "massive voter fraud." It says Obama has “long and deep” ties to the group. We find both claims to be exaggerated. But we also find Obama has understated the extent of his work with the group.

Foxnews.com
The scandal-plagued ACORN may no longer exist, but its tarnished legacy lives on in court, as the activist group and its former employees face criminal punishment.
So far this year, at least 18 former workers have admitted guilt or been convicted on varying charges of election fraud. The punishment has ranged from probation to several months of prison time.
ACORN, once a powerful advocate for low-income and minority voters, shuttered its operations amid plummeting revenues in March, six months after conservative activists posing as a pimp and prostitute caught on video some of the group's employees offering them tax advice.

Americanthinker.com
Barack Obama gave five interviews last Sunday, and only one interviewer bothered to ask him about the ACORN scandal. ACORN is the leftist activist organization that lost its federal funds last week in a Congressional vote that was not even close. Obama's answer to his lone ACORN question was amazing. He brazened it out: "Frankly," said the President, "it's not something I've followed closely. This is not the biggest issue facing the country. It's not something I'm paying a lot of attention to."
Not something he's paying a lot of attention to. This is the same Barack Obama who said, in an address to ACORN in 2007, "I have been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career."

This is another example of how these fake fact checkers are just shills for the corrupt Democrat Party
They should never be trusted.
Democrats are LIARS.
They use voter fraud to steal elections.
But, unfortunately America has millions of dumb liberal crackpots who will trust anything that Mr TV tells them.

FactCheck.org
The McCain-Palin campaign accuses ACORN, a community activist group that operates nationwide, of perpetrating "massive voter fraud." It says Obama has “long and deep” ties to the group. We find both claims to be exaggerated. But we also find Obama has understated the extent of his work with the group.

Foxnews.com
The scandal-plagued ACORN may no longer exist, but its tarnished legacy lives on in court, as the activist group and its former employees face criminal punishment.
So far this year, at least 18 former workers have admitted guilt or been convicted on varying charges of election fraud. The punishment has ranged from probation to several months of prison time.
ACORN, once a powerful advocate for low-income and minority voters, shuttered its operations amid plummeting revenues in March, six months after conservative activists posing as a pimp and prostitute caught on video some of the group's employees offering them tax advice.

Americanthinker.com
Barack Obama gave five interviews last Sunday, and only one interviewer bothered to ask him about the ACORN scandal. ACORN is the leftist activist organization that lost its federal funds last week in a Congressional vote that was not even close. Obama's answer to his lone ACORN question was amazing. He brazened it out: "Frankly," said the President, "it's not something I've followed closely. This is not the biggest issue facing the country. It's not something I'm paying a lot of attention to."
Not something he's paying a lot of attention to. This is the same Barack Obama who said, in an address to ACORN in 2007, "I have been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career."
Acorn, From 2010, 11 years ago??? What the heck????

And

Last edited:
This is the excuse the Trump cult is using to justify their current Stalinist censorship crusade against fact-checkers? ACORN? A group that hasn't existed since a Stalinist Big Lie camapaign shut it down 11 years ago?

Trump's Stalinists are crazy desperate to stop their lies from being debunked. That's because they rely entirely on Big Lie techniques.

This is the excuse the Trump cult is using to justify their current Stalinist censorship crusade against fact-checkers? ACORN? A group that hasn't existed since a Stalinist Big Lie camapaign shut it down 11 years ago?

Trump's Stalinists are crazy desperate to stop their lies from being debunked. That's because they rely entirely on Big Lie techniques.
they just changed their name,, they still exist,,

Acorn, From 2010, 11 years ago??? What the heck????
You're pretty good at basic math. Do you think things from 11 years ago shouldn't be discussed, even though there is current news regarding them?
What current news. All three links in the OP are over 10 years old.
so what??
are you saying facts change with age??
Idiot.
yes you are,,

Forum List

Back