Fact-Checking "The Newsroom's" S3 'EPA episode'

"heavy handed on gloom and doom"

Hey Delta...............how hysterical is this 4 second vid? My s0n found it for me and every time I watch it, I split my sides laughing because it so accurately illustrates the level of phoney in these AGW alarmist goofballs.

Hey Delta...............how hysterical is this 4 second vid? My s0n found it for me and every time I watch it, I split my sides laughing because it so accurately illustrates the level of phoney in these AGW alarmist goofballs.

Can't view Flash-based videos, embedded or otherwise. :(

Dang Delta.......if you get chance on another PC or device, check it out. You'll laugh your balls off, especially when you think of it in terms of the mindsets of these mental case AGW obsessed goofballs.

Simple answer, we are going to find out how accurate the prediction is. We, all the humans in the world, are ignoring the scientists, and going with what we want to believe. So, the denialists are going to 'win'.

After after the backlash to that 'win' may be ugly.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Steve. We are having wonderful weather for the holidays. A bit overcast, and 58 degrees. From what I am seeing on the weather channel, a bit better than you are enjoying. Oh well, our chance of a white Christmas in near zero, a wet Christmas nearly 100%, so you have that on us.

Simple answer, we are going to find out how accurate the prediction is. We, all the humans in the world, are ignoring the scientists, and going with what we want to believe. So, the denialists are going to 'win'.

After after the backlash to that 'win' may be ugly.

How special... all of your models fail... so will this prediction by old crock..

Dang Delta.......if you get chance on another PC or device, check it out. You'll laugh your balls off, especially when you think of it in terms of the mindsets of these mental case AGW obsessed goofballs.

Every time I've looked at getting a new rig I hear how the newer better CPU generation is just a month or two away so I've put it off. Of course, as I realize now that's the case pretty much all the time. :) So until something comes along I really wanna use, or can't use any more, I'll stick to this.

Forum List

Back