Fact Checking Fake News.... Again...

as long as you now know penn. has access to the ocean as Oz said,,,
That's...not..what..he..said...:auiqs.jpg:

"OZ: I can see coast line from my house*" tweeted Jesse Ferguson, a Democratic strategist who worked on Hilary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, before adding "*house is in Jersey."

Jeez...just laugh it off. It would go away. :)

That's...not..what..he..said...:auiqs.jpg:

"OZ: I can see coast line from my house*" tweeted Jesse Ferguson, a Democratic strategist who worked on Hilary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, before adding "*house is in Jersey."

Jeez...just laugh it off. It would go away. :)
thats not the comment in question in the OP,,,

try and stay on topic please...

Fact Checking Fake News.... Again...​

It wasn't fake news. Oz SAID it.
Seriously, tell me. When did you completely abandon your self respect and integrity? What did it take?...was it just the orange roughy spoke to your "inner" dumbass?? :auiqs.jpg:
I'm really wondering, what kind of a feeb do you have to be in order to lower yourself far enough to excuse Oz's faux pas??

Fact Checking Fake News.... Again...​

It wasn't fake news. Oz SAID it.
Seriously, tell me. When did you completely abandon your self respect and integrity? What did it take?...was it just the orange roughy spoke to your "inner" dumbass?? :auiqs.jpg:
I'm really wondering, what kind of a feeb do you have to be in order to lower yourself far enough to excuse Oz's faux pas??

would you care to point out to the class where that is Columbus?

You want ME to tell you just where all seven piers are in Philadelphia connecting to the mid-Atlantic, or the ones in Pittsburgh connecting thru to the Gulf and the ones in Lake Erie connecting out through the St. Lawrence Seaway to the Northern Atlantic as well, Jack?

Maybe you'd like me to read you the whole fucking encyclopaedia on seaway and waterway navigation, transportation and shipping, Jack?

If you need, maybe I can build you a fucking boat as well?

Forum List

Back