Facebook user receives death threats after posting pic of billboard telling liberal to leave Texas

liberals have no sense of humor any more…

It’s got worse since Trump has been bitch

slapping them around.

They are losing the debate and their old

Racism card just doesn’t work like it used to…

They can’t win with their polices so they

resort to this kind of bull shit…
What race are the "liberals" being racist about or to?

They seem to hate White people...
Or, maybe they just hate ignorant hillbillies, Deno. you know, like you like to say when sharing a Mountain Dew Code Red with Mee-maw, 'I don't hate blacks, I just hate them city blacks. "

You are clearly a lying ignorant racist….

America would be a lot better off without you.

slapping them around.

White is not a race...It's a color...

Thank you Dr. Dumb Ass....

slapping them around.

White is not a race...It's a color...

Thank you Dr. Dumb Ass....
So, since I am a liberal I hate myself, except in the summer when I tan. Yeah you run with that, but don’t trip and put an eye out.

slapping them around.

Or, maybe they just hate ignorant hillbillies, Deno. you know, like you like to say when sharing a Mountain Dew Code Red with Mee-maw, 'I don't hate blacks, I just hate them city blacks. "

Lots of country black folk who are absolutely embarrassed by the liberal inner city welfare trash you love so much. I hear it all the time.

Oh ya, fuck you.

BTW Moonglow, you are the least funny troll going. Give it up man it isn’t working.

slapping them around.

Lots of country black folk who are absolutely embarrassed by the liberal inner city welfare trash you love so much. I hear it all the time.

Oh ya, fuck you.

BTW Moonglow, you are the least funny troll going. Give it up man it isn’t working.
I never considered you worth a joke.

The individual who posted a picture to Facebook of a funny billboard in Texas claims he’s received death threats from angry liberals.

Kyle Mccallie saw the sign heading east outside of Vega Tuesday and pulled over to snap the picture.
Facebook User Receives Death Threats After Posting Pic of Billboard telling Liberals to Leave Texas

We aren't really shocked watching these losers make fools of themselves are we?
Who authorized anyone in Texass to tell anyone to leave or that they are not welcomed there?
who authorizes biblical billboards or anything that happens to speak for an individual?

don't like it, go put up your own billboard.

slapping them around.

Oh ya, fuck you.

I never considered you worth a joke.

Moonglows brilliance on full display. smh

slapping them around.

Including themselves. Whites indoctrinated, are whites who hate themselves.

slapping them around.

Including themselves. Whites indoctrinated, are whites who hate themselves.
Is that why they cut themselves?

The individual who posted a picture to Facebook of a funny billboard in Texas claims he’s received death threats from angry liberals.

Kyle Mccallie saw the sign heading east outside of Vega Tuesday and pulled over to snap the picture.
Facebook User Receives Death Threats After Posting Pic of Billboard telling Liberals to Leave Texas

Who authorized anyone in Texass to tell anyone to leave or that they are not welcomed there?
who authorizes biblical billboards or anything that happens to speak for an individual?

I don't like Texass enough to want to spend da monies.

heh - when i lived i clinton ok they has a JESUS IS LORD OVER CLINTON!!! as you came in route 66 side.

i asked about putting up an OZZY RULES CLINTON billboard and it didn't go too far.

heh - when i lived i clinton ok they has a JESUS IS LORD OVER CLINTON!!! as you came in route 66 side.

i asked about putting up an OZZY RULES CLINTON billboard and it didn't go too far.
They now have a church on every corner in Okiehoma but yet the people are still sinners.

They now have a church on every corner in Okiehoma but yet the people are still sinners.
small towns just don't have much to do but be moral and human at the same time.

He posts something like that and then whines at the "harsh" language?

What a pu$$y. Typical for white wingers.

1zzv6g.jpg

Forum List

Back