Facebook & Instagram to purge ALL accounts ‘representing QAnon,’

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I've never really paid much attention to all of the Q stuff, other than wondering which intelligence agency is behind the AI, but interesting that the social media platforms are wiping them so selectively, particularly given the outright terroristic physical actions of the BLM and the strong support they get from so many people who believe in and promote what they're doing.

Especially given the reality reflected in some of the responses to the move.

For instance...

But not Antifa, even though they're literally a terrorist organization with cells in every major city, complete with uniforms and flags. https://t.co/mQAewCzGKW
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) October 6, 2020
Facebook is banning all Qanon accounts for researching. Yet Antifa and BLM are still allowed to discuss which city they are going to burn down next. pic.twitter.com/HwzRy59khw
— Jimmy Holland (@BluesBrother91) October 6, 2020

Last edited:
Relevant reading...

A Four Person NATO-Funded Team Advises Facebook On Flagging 'Propaganda'

What's more is that the team of four total individuals running the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFR Lab) is headed by a former National Security Council advisor for the last four years of the Obama administration, Graham Brookie, who is also its founder.

Facebook is now itself a top donor to the Atlantic Council, alongside Western governments, Gulf autocratic regimes, NATO, various branches of the US military, and a number of major defense contractors and corporations.

Last edited:
OK. And? There are limits to free speech. You don't just get to say what you want with no repercussions.
Memba the whole "Pizzagate" fiasco? I mean seriously, when are these people going to be put down?
True.

In fact, it’s not even a ‘free speech’ issue.

Free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities – such as social media and their subscribers.

Social media platforms are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit.

Relevant reading...

A Four Person NATO-Funded Team Advises Facebook On Flagging 'Propaganda'

What's more is that the team of four total individuals running the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFR Lab) is headed by a former National Security Council advisor for the last four years of the Obama administration, Graham Brookie, who is also its founder.

Facebook is now itself a top donor to the Atlantic Council, alongside Western governments, Gulf autocratic regimes, NATO, various branches of the US military, and a number of major defense contractors and corporations.
The Ron Paul Institute is just as skilled at contriving ridiculous conspiracy theories as anyone else – this nonsense included.

True.

Free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities – such as social media and their subscribers.

Yeah, no, it's a little deper than your intellectually challenged and programmed mind may able to contemplate, I think. It's not a free speech issue. It's a bit deeper than that. The fact that you seem to want to frame it as a free speech issue to kind of provide a talking point for yourself to defend is humorous, I'd add. That's rather amateur, Jones, even for you.

The Ron Paul Institute is just as skilled at contriving ridiculous conspiracy theories as anyone else – this nonsense included.

Well. I'm confident that anything reported therein can be verified with very little effort. I'm sorry, Jones, they can't unread it now. There's always barber college, bro. You might even be good at it, give it a try.

OK. And? There are limits to free speech. You don't just get to say what you want with no repercussions.
Memba the whole "Pizzagate" fiasco? I mean seriously, when are these people going to be put down?
True.

Works out quite well for you all, now doesn't it? When it is the political opposition censored by civilian corporations with special extra-constitutional rights. Could your lust and pride be more transparent. Oh, and stop salivating whilst you're at it.

I am an old man who can hardly type this comment, so I have never visited FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram (whatever that is!), etc.

I am not, however, a bit astonished that those platforms are censoring something called QAnon (whatever that is!) but allowing BLM & Antifa to continue posting.

In fact, I thank those platforms for giving us a preview of the censorship that is coming to the Internet as soon as President Biden is inaugurated.

Forum List

Back